Jason Grace x Reader (Brain Tumour) Part 1

Requested by @DarkWolf15

As I sit on my bed in the Apollo cabin, tears streamed down my face as my brother, Will Solace, placed his arms around me and brought me into his embrace, trying to reassure me that everything was going to be ok. I wanted to believe his words, but no matter how much I tried, I just couldn't. Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Y/n L/n and in case you haven't worked it out yet, I'm a daughter of Apollo. The reason as to why I'm crying is because just recently, I found out something that changed everything.

Flashback

I was in the sword arena, practising with my bow and arrows in the archery field when suddenly, I felt a presence behind me. On instinct, I turned around and pointed my weapon at who was behind me, only to find that it was my best friend, Jason Grace son of Jupiter/Zeus.

"Dam it Jason, don't sneak up on me or you might end up with a celestial bronze arrow straight through your chest." I said as I transformed my weapon back into its necklace form and placed it around my neck. He placed his hands up in the air and said,

"Duly noted. I don't particularly want to be pierced with arrows, not my style anyway." All I did was giggle before placing my hands around his torso and hugging him. He placed his hands around my waist, returning the hug and we stayed like that for a while, feeling comfortable within each other's embrace. We pulled away after a few moments and I instantly missed the warm feeling I had when hugging him. So I might have a crush on the blonde Superman. Can you blame me? With his soft blonde hair that I could just run my hands through and his beautiful blue eyes that I could lose myself in, also the fact that he is my best friend. How could I not fall for him? He is always there for me when I need it and I don't ever want to lose him.

"Hey Y/n, what are you thinking about?"

"I'm just thinking how lucky I am to have a friend like you. I don't know what I would do without you, Superman." I said with a smile on my face. I couldn't help but giggle when I saw a hint of a blush on his face but before I could say something about it, he placed his hands around my waist once again and whispered in my ear,

"If I'm Superman, can I be your Superman and save you from all the danger that comes your way, risking my life so you can live safely and peacefully? Devoting my entire life to you, doing everything I can just to see your beautiful smile that sends my heart racing every time? Would you allow me to stay by your side, through all the good times and the bad as well as being your knight in shining armour?" My jaw dropped as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and I could feel them heat up as well as my heart beat faster from his words and his action. I was literally shocked from his words and had absolutely nothing to stay. Jason pulled away from me and I heard him chuckle.

"You may want to close your mouth, or else you'll catch flies." All I could do was hit him in the arm and say,

"Shut up." He chuckled as I pouted. However, I was soon giggling along side him since I can't be mad or sad at him for so long. All of a sudden, I felt immense pain in my head. I clutched my head as tears formed in my eyes.

"Y/n, are you ok? What's wrong?" I could hear the concern in his voice. I tried to reply, but the pain was too intense that all I could do was whimper in pain.

"Y/n?" Suddenly, black spot started to appear as my knees felt weak and I  felt myself start to fall. Just before I had hit the ground, I felt his arms around my waist, catching me just before I hit the ground. The last thing I heard before the darkness took over was,