Flirty!Nico Di Angelo x Reader (I Flirt With You Because I Love You)

Requested by Legend126

My name is y/n l/n and I'm a daughter of Poseidon, one of the Big Three and I'm the younger sister of the famous Percy Jackson. I have e/c eyes and h/c hair. I've been at camp for a few years now and I am a year rounder. I don't have a home to go to ever since my mortal mother was killed in an accident and I don't have any other family to live with.

"Hey there beautiful." That was my best friend Nico Di Angelo, a son of Hades and also known as the Ghost King. I know what you're thinking; how can a daughter of Poseidon and son of Hades be best friends? Simple, I wasn't scared of him because of his title and I wanted to be friends with him. When I was told that he is a son of Hades, I didn't care. Titles are just titles as far as I am concerned. I was told that people fear Nico all because of who his father is, but when I looked at him, I saw a lonely boy just wanting to fit in. I approached him one day and started talking to him. Of cause, Nico was shocked that I would talk to him and he even asked why. All I said was that I wanted to be friends with him and I wasn't scared of him. Nico smiled a true smile that day and we have been inseparable ever since. But lately, he has been acting differently. He keeps on flirting with me and I don't even know why.

"Hey Nico. What's up?" I asked my best friend who was looking at me with a soft look in his eyes. I may or may not have blushed. The truth is, I have this massive crush on Nico and I've been crushing on him for a while now. I would always get lost in his dark obsidian eyes and would always smile when he is around. But, I know he would never feel the same for me. I mean, why would he. Sure, I'm a child of the Big Three and a powerful demigod, but the doesn't mean anything. I breathed out a sigh and felt someone's hands on my shoulders.

"Y/n, hey gorgeous. Are you in there?" I shook my head and looked at Nico who had a worried look on his face. I gave him a smile of reassurance and said,

"Sorry Nico, I must've spaced out. I was thinking about something and it caused my to space out." Nico have me a smirk and said,

"Thinking about me were you? I know I'm dreamy and all that, but you don't have to space out dreaming about me when I'm right in front of you." I could feel my cheeks heat up and I knew I was blushing. I hid my face in my hands and said,

"S-Shut up." I could hear Nico laughing and I punched him in the arm. He continued laughing and I just walked off and made me way to cabin 3, Poseidon's cabin. The cabin is near water and it always smells like the ocean, a calming smell that always helps me relax. As soon as I entered the cabin, I walked straight to my bed and laid down. I was about to close my eyes when a voice suddenly said,

"Hey there little sis. Everything ok?" I looked to the side and saw Percy with his arms crossed and a concern look in his eyes. I got up from my bed, gave Percy a hug and told him I was fine, although he didn't look convinced. Percy was about to say some thing, but then the conch horn was heard, signalling it was time for dinner. Percy and I pulled away from the hug and made our way to the dining pavilion. I was walking with Percy when a hand was placed on my shoulder and was pulled back from Percy. I looked at who it was and punched them on the arm.

"What the hell Nico, you scared me." Nico embraced me from behind and placed his mouth near my ear, sending shivers down my back.

"I'm sorry y/n, please forgive me. I just wanted to apologise for laughing at you earlier today. But you were so adorable when you were blushing, you just looked so cute." My cheeks heated up from his words and the shivers that were going down my back weren't helping either. Nico called me cute once more then he kissed me on the cheek and left, making his way to the dining pavilion. I was left standing there, blushing. I regained my composure and made my way to the dining pavilion, sitting at the table with Percy and ate my dinner, after I made a sacrifice to the Gods and Goddesses of cause. Percy gave me a questionable look when he saw me show up late to the dining pavilion. I shrugged my shoulders and said don't worry about it. After dinner, we all made our way to our cabins. When Percy and I made it to our cabin, we said goodnight, turned off the lights, got into bed and went to sleep.