Nico Di Angelo x Reader (Apollo's Unnoticed and Bullied Daughter) Part 2

*Slap*

"You don't belong here. You may be our sibling, but you'll never belong. You're weak and pathetic." One of my older siblings, Claudia, said to me after she slapped me. I flinched from her words and looked to the ground, causing her to smirk in triumph. I thought once I got to camp, I would be away from all the abuses and bullying and finally be accepted. But that isn't the case. Even my demigod siblings treat me like I'm their punching bag. Even my fellow campers ignore me and act like I'm not even there. No one knows what my siblings do to me and I can't tell anyone because Claudia had threatened me and said that if I told anyone about this, she would do way worse and I can barely put up with what she does now.

*Kick*

"See, you space out and make it so much easier for us to attack you. You leave yourself defenceless. I'm amazed that you haven't been killed yet." Claudia said to me after she kicked me in the stomach, leaving me on my knees and breathless. After a few more kicks, Claudia and the others left the cabin, all but Will. Out of everyone, Will is the only one who doesn't treat me like the others treat me. He always helps me after the others have left. Tears formed in my eyes and I couldn't hold them back. Will rushed over to me and helped me up.

Y/n, why don't you fight back? You know Claudia won't stop unless you fight back, or even tell someone so they can stop this. You're my sister and I hate seeing you hurt." He helped me up and sat me down on my bed.

"You know I'm not strong enough to stand up for myself and I can't tell anyone, Claudia would only make it worse and I'm just baring with it now. It's not like it's the first time I've gone through this." I mumbled the last part and fortunately, Will didn't hear the last part. Will got up from the bed and grabbed some nectar and ambrosia from the cupboard. When he got back, he gave me some of the nectar and ambrosia to eat. As soon as I swallowed it, I could feel the pain start to disappear and the bruises started to disappear as well. I felt better after having some nectar and ambrosia. I hugged Will and thanked him for everything. I decided to leave the cabin and head down to the sword arena for some training. I always wear the necklace Grover gave to me and the sword and bow on the necklace are the only weapons I train with. I can't explain it, but I feel connected to my weapons, like we are one. When I got to the sword arena, I looked around and saw that no one was around and breathed out a sigh of relief. If Claudia saw me, she would take use this as a chance to beat me up again. I pressed the bow charm on my necklace and my bow and arrows appeared. Before I began to practise, I had a chance to properly look at my bow. It was a silver type long bow with a golden string. The arrows were a golden type colour and the tips were very sharp. After a few minutes if admiring the bow, I decided to start training. I went over to the training dummies and stood back a good 15-20 metres. I pulled out an arrow, placed it in the bow, took a breath and let the arrow fly through the air and straight into the heart of the dummy. 'Bull's Eye' I thought. I practiced for a few more minutes and when I was finished , I had a look at the dummies and saw I hit them all in the same area.

"Great job y/n, I didn't know you could shoot that well." I screamed from the sudden sound and when I turned around, I saw Will with his arms cross and a smile on his face. I made my bow disappear and walked over to Will.

"What are you doing here? You came alone right?" I asked with a sense of caution in my voice. I was also looking Aldine while is was talking.

"Don't worry y/n, Claudia doesn't know you're here. You're safe. I'm just sorry that I can't protect you from her. I wish there was more I could do, but you say there isn't." Will hung his head down and I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Will, you being there is helping me cope with it. As long as I have you, nothing else matters. You're the best brother I could ever ask for. I'm thankful for everything you do for me." I hugged Will once more and left the sword arena. What I didn't know was that Claudia was watching the whole time and came up with a plan to turn Will against me.