Percy Jackson x Reader (Daughter of Ares in Love)

Y/n's POV

My name is y/n La Rue, twin sister of Clarisse La Rue and daughter of Ares, God of War. Even though Clarisse and I are twins,we are different from each other. A major difference between Clarisse and I is that while she hates Percy Jackson, I'm actually one of his best friends. When I'm not with my siblings in the Ares cabin, I'm usually found hanging out with Percy. When I first met Percy, I was feeing an emotion that I've never felt before. His sea green eyes had captivated me and I couldn't help but smile every time I see him. Even thought I have never felt this way about anyone, I knew what it was. It's the beginning of love. I thought that Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, was only messing with me because children of Ares don't have time for love. I had made a silent prayer to Aphrodite and when I went to sleep, she made an appearance.

Dream

At first, everything was dark. But then, in the distance I saw a light that looked like an entrance to some sort of palace from a distance. I started to walk towards the light and when I got there, I noticed that it was indeed a palace. I could tell it was Aphrodite's palace because of all the flowers and other romantic type of stuff. I kept walking forward until I came to a throne where Aphrodite herself was sitting. Obviously, she has been waiting for me. I walked up to her and bowed,

"Greetings, my lady." I said to Aphrodite. When I lifted my head, Aphrodite had a pleased look on her face, pleased with hype respect I had shown her. I was taught that no matter which Greek God it was, you should show them respect, even if you don't exactly like them.

"Greetings y/n, daughter of Ares. I have been expecting you. I know you're wondering if I'm just messing with you about starting to have a crush on Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. But I have nothing to do with it. Your feelings for Percy is all you. Your crush will develop into love over time, but the difference here is that your love is pure and true. It's a really rare type of love between two people that is developed very slowly over a period of time, without me interfering." I have never heard of such a thing. At least I know that she had no part in this.

"But, how can it be pure and true if Percy only sees me as a friend, a best friend?" It's true. Percy only sees me as his best friend, nothing more, nothing less.

"For now yes, he sees you as his best friend. But after some time, he will you see you as something more. Now, it's time for you to wake up. Good luck, young hero." With that, everything began to fade.

End of dream

When I had woken up, I saw Clarisse giving me a curious look. She had asked me what I was smiling about and I told her it's nothing. She didn't ask anything after that. It took a while, but I finally accepted the feelings I had for Percy. As soon as I had accepted those feelings, I suddenly felt much happier and that nothing could ruin my mood. I also couldn't wait until I see Percy again. People around camp had noticed my mood and asked if I was ok. Why? Because it's weird seeing a daughter of Ares being happy and bubbly. I just didn't care what they thought. I began to wonder how long I would be feeling like this.

1 month later

It's already been a month and the happy and bubbly feeling has not gone away. I was starting to get annoyed. Though, during the month I never got annoyed when I had hung out with Percy. In fact, I had felt even more happier, if that's even possible. Percy had asked if everything was alright and I told him that I was. I decided to make another silent prayer to Aphrodite one night. When I went to sleep, she had made an appearance.

Dream

"Greetings, my lady. Thank you for being here. I was wondering how long am I going to be this happy and bubbly? Because after a month, it tends to get annoying." I gave Aphrodite a pleading look. I really wanted to go back to how I was before. I can't even remember how I used to be like.

"I see. Have you ever thought about telling Percy? You never know, he might feel the same way. Talk to him and tell him." Before I could say anything, everything had begun to fade.

End of dream

When I woke up, I knew what I had to do. First I changed my clothes, then made my way to the Poseidon cabin. I needed to talk to a certain son of Poseidon. When I got there, the cabin was empty. I didn't think too much of it because it meant that Percy must have been at the sword arena. When I got there, I saw that Percy was there, but so was Annabeth and they were talking. I decided to eavesdrop.

"Percy, you're amazing you know that." Annabeth had said, but I noticed that she was looking at him with a dreamy look. No way! Annabeth likes him and I think she is going to tell him now. I was going to interrupt, but then I thought that I'll wait and see what happens.

"Thank you Annabeth. Now if you don't mind, I need to find y/n. I need to tell her something important." Before Annabeth could say anything else, he got up and started to leave. I quickly made my way back to my cabin. I got back just before Percy had shown up. When he knocked on the door, I answered and let him in.

"Y/n, I need to tell you something. (He takes a deep breath) From the moment I met you, I have felt a connection with you. At first I thought it was just a crush and I didn't act on it because I thought you wouldn't feel the same way. And now that it's been a few months, I realised that it's more than a crush. What I'm trying to say is that I love you y/n. Would you be my girlfriend?" Oh my Hades. Percy just said he loves me and asked me to be his girlfriend. Instead of answering with a yes, I just grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him. At first he was shocked, but then he started to kiss back. After a few minutes we had pulled apart, breathless.

"I'll take that as a yes then." Percy said with a smile on his face.

"Yes you can. And I love you to Percy." With that, we kissed again. That day was one of the best days of my life. I will never forget that day and I know that no matter what happens, Percy and I will always have each other. Of cause, the whole camp had found out about Percy and I. Everyone was happy, except for my siblings. They were pretty mad about it. But after a while, I had finally convinced Clarisse who had finally convinced the rest of our siblings and they accepted it. Though Clarisse did threaten Percy that if he hurts me, he will have her to answer to and all Percy said was that he would never hurt me.

Up in Olympus

The Gods had also found out about Percy and y/n's relationship. Ares wasn't very pleased when he heard that his daughter was dating Old Barnacle Beard's son. He was furious.

Ares - "Poseidon, I don't want your son dating my daughter! Tell him to stay away from her!"

Aphrodite - "Ares, you can't stop a pure, true love between two people. No one should ever come between them. Can't you see that they love each other and Percy wouldn't do anything to hurt her. In case you've forgotten, his fatal flaw is loyalty, meaning he is loyal to the end."

Poseidon - "Aphrodite is right. I'm not going to tell my son who he can't date. And remember, he did save all of Olympus. He has had so much tragic through his life, let him have this happiness. And don't forget, I'm sure you're daughter would make sure that he never hurts her. She's one strong girl. I accept it."

Ares didn't want to admit it, but he did think that Percy was the only one for his daughter, y/n.

Ares - "Alright, but if he ever hurts her, he will have me to deal with."

Who would've thought that a son of Poseidon and a daughter of Ares would actually fall in love. Considering that Percy and Ares themselves don't have a great relationship and they tried to kill each other a couple of years ago. But no matter what happens, Percy and y/n will always love each other and always have each other's backs.