Percy Jackson x Reader (Nothing Can Separate Us)

Requested by @Tessareeves

My name is Y/n Jackson and I'm Percy Jackson's younger sister. We have the same type of personality as well as the same fatal flaw, but our differences are our hair colour and eye colour. While Percy has jet black hair and sea green eyes, I have h/c hair and e/c eyes, other than that, we're pretty much the same.

We both came to camp at the same time and are inseparable. We have known that we are both demigods from a young age, since our mum, Sally, and our dad, Poseidon, wanted us to be aware of what's around us and to be cautious with the people we meet. I guess they wanted us to be prepared in case we ever have to fight any enemies that come our way, which I gotta tell you, there have been a lot. The only good thing that comes from it is that we become stronger with each fight. When we arrived to camp Percy was fourteen, I was twelve and have been here for four years now. So much has happened and I can't help but feel that something else will happen, something that will test the bond between Percy and I.

I was in the Poseidon cabin when suddenly, I heard the sound of fighting and between monsters and demigods. I immediately stopped what I was doing, grabbed my weapon and ran out of the room. What I saw was something unbelievable. All types of monsters had passed the barrier and entered the camp. By the looks of it, everyone was caught off guard and had hardly any time to prepare. I saw many demigods injured and were taken to the infirmary. I looked around and saw many monsters surrounding my brother and before I knew it, I was running towards him, weapon at the ready. Before any of the monsters could attack again, I lunged at them and slashed left and right, killing any monster in sight.

"Glad to see you could make it Y/n." Percy said and I could tell that he was smirking.

"Sorry I'm late, dear brother. I only just heard the sound of fighting. I could always leave and let you deal with the monsters yourself. There are plenty of other monsters to deal with." I said in a teasing tone. Percy just pouted, but I could see the playful look in his eyes.

"You would leave your brother to fight off monsters that are surrounding him? Dear sister, perish the thought. What do you say to some Dynamic Duo get rid of the monsters together?" I couldn't help but smile and nod my head. You see, Dynamic Duo is when both Percy and I fight as if we are one and no monsters ever stand a chance against us. We're stronger together and that's the way we like it.

"Ready Percy?" I said with a smirk on my face. 'This is going to be fun.' I thought.

"After you Y/n." Percy smiled back at me and I could see the eagerness in his eyes.

"One." I said with the same eagerness as Percy.

"Two." Percy said with excitement.

"Three." We said in unison and lunged at the monsters, striking left and right. Monsters were turning to ashes left and right as our swords plunged into them. Percy and I were fighting with smiles on our faces the whole time. As we were fighting, I noticed a monster had snuck up behind Percy and was about to strike at him, but I jumped in front of the monster and deflected the blow. I plunged my sword into the monster and killed it. Once Percy killed the monster he was fighting, he turned to me and said,

"Thank you Y/n."

"Anytime Percy." We nodded at each other and finished fighting all the monsters that were surrounding us. Then, we attacked the rest of the monsters. After a long battle, the monsters were nothing but ashes, being swept away by the wind. I wiped away the bead of sweat that formed on my forehead and turned to Percy.

"Do you know how they were able to pass through the barrier? No monsters should be able to do that." I said with a curious glance.

"The only way a monster could enter is if they got permission, or someone summoned them. But who would do something like that? And why?" All I did was shrug my shoulders.