Jason Grace x Reader (May I Have This Dance)

Jason's POV

I was in the Zeus cabin with my sister Thalia. It is one of those times that I get to see my sister, since she joined the hunters. I don't get to see her very much anymore since she is always with the hunters and they are always out on missions. The reason they are here at camp is backseat Chiron had invited them to the Summer Dance that is being held. The hunters had to ask Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt, if they could come because there will be boys there and the hunters had sworn off any contact with any boys, unless they are family. I was shocked when I heard that Artemis is allowing just this night only for the girls to have contact with boys. The Summer Dance is only one week from now and people are already asking around for dates. Some of my friends already have dates. Percy is going with his girlfriend Annabeth (obviously), Hazel is going with her boyfriend Frank (obviously), even Leo has a date with a daughter of Aphrodite, named Charlotte. I even heard a rumour that Thalia is going to the dance with Nico.

"Hey Thalia, is it true that your going to the dance with Nico, a son of Hades?" I have nothing against him, I just thought that he might not be going because dances aren't usually his thing. When I looked at Thalia, I saw a hint of a blush on her face.

"Yes Jason. I'm going to the dance with Nico. I'll admit, I was a bit surprised when he asked me but I accepted. It's the only time I would be able to dance with him and have a decent conversation with him. What about you? Are you going to ask someone to the dance?" Thalia had said to me.

"I haven't really thought about it." I said in reply. To be honest, I have actually thought about it. I want to ask y/n, daughter of Athena, to the dance. She has blonde hair and stormy grey eyes. She is really beautiful. I looked over at Thalia and she gave me a look of disbelief.

"Don't lie little brother. I know you like a certain daughter of Athena, one of Annabeth's siblings. Y/n, I believe her name is. You should ask her Jason. Go ask her now before someone else does." She shoved me out the door and locked it behind me. She told me that I wasn't allowed back in until I ask y/n to the dance. So I made my way to the Athena cabin, and when I knocked on the door, Annabeth had answered.

"Hey Annabeth. May I see y/n please?" She told me to wait a moment while she went and got y/n.

Y/n's POV

Jason Grace, son of Jupiter/Zeus. I have had a massive crush on him since I met him a couple of months ago. When we met, we became best friends instantly. He told me how he used to go to a camp called Camp Jupiter that was a camp just for the Romans. But ever since the final battle with Gaea was finally over, the Gods decided to combine the camps since the Greeks and Romans could get along and now the Romans get to there half siblings on the Greek side. As I was thinking, there was a knock on the door and Annabeth went and answered it. When she came back, she said that Jason was at the door and he wanted to see me. So I went to the door.

"Hey Jason. What are you doing here?" I'm kinda hoping he is here to ask me to the dance.

"I was wondering, if you're not already going with someone, would you like to go to the dance with me?" Oh my Hades. Jason just asked me to the dance.

"I would love to Jason."

"Great. I'll pick you up at 6. Until then my dear y/n." He grabbed my hand, kissed it and then left.

1 week later

The rest of the week went by so fast it was finally time for the dance. We were all ready for the dance. I was wearing an electric blue dress that stopped at my knees. Small, black heels were on my feet. My hair was straight with small curls at the end. I was wearing makeup that was done naturally. And finally, I was wearing my owl necklace that I had gotten from my mum that transforms into my spear. It was named Sophia in Greek, but in English it translates to Wisdom. When it was 6, there was a knock on the door and because I was the only left in the cabin, it had to be Jason at the door. When I answered the door, Jason was standing there in an electric blue tuxedo.

"Hey y/n. You look beautiful. Shall we go?" I grabbed Jason's hand,said he looked handsome and we left to go to the dance. When we got there, we saw our friends. Percy is with Annabeth, Hazel is with Frank, Leo is with Charlotte and Thalia is with Nico. After a few songs had been played, Will, son of Apollo who was put in charge of music, said for the couples to grab their dates and make there way to the dance floor for a slow dance. Jason looked at me and said,

"Y/n, may I have this dance?" I nodded my head yes, grabbed his hand and we made our way to the dance floor. My hands were wrapped around Jason's head and his hands were placed on my waist. We had been looking into each other's eyes the whole time, and them we began to lean on. After a few seconds, our lips had clashed together. It was one of the best kisses ever. After a few seconds we had pulled away, both with a smile on our faces.

"I love you y/n. I have for a while now. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jason had finally asked me and he said he loves me.

"I love you to Jason and yes, I'll be your girlfriend." We spent the rest of the night dancing with a few stolen kisses here and there.

The dance was one of the best nights ever. Jason and I got together and I know that no matter what happens, we will always be together.