Octavian x Reader (Greeks and Romans)

Requested by @TheyDontKnowAboutUs5

Octavian's POV

Ever since that new girl y/n came to Camp Jupiter, bad things have been happening and she hasn't even been claimed yet. New demigods who come to camp are always claimed as soon as they arrive, but not y/n which is very suspicious. Another suspicious thing about her is that since she as arrived, camp hasn't been as calm and peaceful as it's always been. Nearly one day every week, there is some sort of monster attack. I always have to stop what I'm doing (which has nothing to do with killing teddies at all (sarcasm) and have to help the other campers kill the monsters and it seems like they get stronger each and every time. But I never see y/n when we fight. She is a very suspicious person, like she is hiding some big secret and I'm going to find out what it is. I'll be keeping a very close eye on her from now on.

End of POV

Before I arrived to Camp Jupiter, I was in my fathers golden room. And when I mean golden, I mean an actual golden room. He wanted to talk to me about his evil plan to bring down Mount Olympus and the Olympian Gods. If you haven't guessed by now, my father is Kronos, Titan Lord and God of Time and Ages. He once told me that the only reason I was born was because I'm his weapon to defeating the Gods. His plan this time was to send me to Camp Jupiter and cause some mayhem to the camp and the campers.

"You know what you must do y/n, go to Camp Jupiter and do what you must do to ensure that there camp will go down in flames when it's time for the war, but don't get caught. I mean it y/n, the consequences for failing is unpleasant." I didn't say anything in reply, I just nodded my head. The next day, my father sent me to camp and the first thing everyone noticed was that I wasn't claimed. I was told that as soon as a new demigod enters camp, their Godly parent claims them, but I didn't get claimed and it raised some suspicion. Especially from a certain teddy-killing roman demigod, Octavian. He has been keeping an eye on me ever since I arrived. I'm worried that he is beginning to figure out my secret. To be honest, I don't want to help my father with his plans and I don't want to be evil. I never wanted to bring down the Gods because I they are much better at ruling than my father and tithe rest of the Titans, but I don't have a choice but to help the with their plans. Last time I didn't do what my father told me to do, he beat me up so bad that I had nearly died. But he didn't kill me because I'm too valuable to him to die. He got someone to revive me because I was unconscious after the beating. I still have the scars from when he used knives and cut my body but I've hidden them with my clothes. No one knows and I don't want anyone to know, buts that's why I do whatever father tells me to do, I don't want to go through another beating. I just hope no one works out that I'm the one who is causing mayhem in the camp. When monsters attack, I'm no where to be seen. I think Octavian is the only one who really suspects things. I was staying at the Big House because I had no cabin to stay at when suddenly, there was a knock on the door and standing there was Octavian.

"What do you want now Octavian?"

"You know, you should be out with the other campers to train. We have the Giant War coming up and we need every single person training so we don't lose. It's bad enough that we have to work with the Greeks for the war." Octavian grumbled in annoyance. He really didn't like the Greeks.

"What do you want me to do then?"

"Why don't you tell me what you're hiding? And don't you say nothing because I know you're hiding something. Firstly, you didn't get claimed as soon as you arrived and you still haven't been claimed. Secondly, every time there is a monster attack you're nowhere to be seen until after the fight. So what are you hiding?" Now I goy scared, he must've been thinking about this for a long time. But why would he waste his time on me.