Percy Jackson x Reader (Betrayal) Part 2

Percy's POV

I can't believe it, the girl I have fallen for is the daughter of my biggest enemy. I suddenly remembered all the words she had mumbled to herself when she was in her cabin before we went to the beach. 'I can't believe had never told me who I really am. I don't want to be immortal, I want to live a life full of love, happiness and family. It's already been a month since my vision and I still can't believe it. Then there's also the fact of this curse and corruption that was casted upon me, by my own grandmother who says it's a blessing to her and the family, but to me it's not. For me it's a curse and corruption and I want to be free of it. Then there's the war that's coming up. I've made a lot of friends here at camp, but once they know who I really am, they will leave me and hate me. I just don't know what to do, I don't have a choice in this war, unless someone breaks this curse and I hope it's soon.' That was when I worked out that she was the one that I could help. But how do I know she isn't lying about that as well. She lied about her Godly parent to everyone, to me. You could tell from looking at the ocean that I was mad because the waves started to get violent. The ocean would always respond to my mood whenever I was near it. Y/n started to get scared, but I didn't care.

"How could you?! I trusted you and then I find out that you're a daughter of Kronos, my biggest enemy! So you came to camp to be a spy and report back to your father! I can't believe this!" I had shouted to y/n. She flinched at each word, but I didn't care. After a few minutes, the waves had died down and y/n had recovered from my yelling at her, but then she had a murderous look in her face and if looks could kill, I would've been dead by now.

"Do you really think that I would want to be on the bad side?! Yes, my father is Kronos, but that doesn't mean that I'm evil like him! Yes, his blood runs through my veins and I can't help it! (She began to calm down a little after yelling this at me) Has it ever occurred to you that I can't help it when I do things that are wrong and evil? All because Gaea, my grandmother, had placed a curse and corruption on my mind and it takes over my heart and body and I can't stop it. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to break the curse, but nothing works. I'm sorry that I'm a daughter of Kronos Percy." Before she could say anymore, a crowd of campers had appeared out of nowhere and looked at y/n in shock and betrayal. They must've heard the last bit of what y/n said. Chiron had stepped out in front of everyone and he to had a look of betrayal on his face.

"Y/n, why would you lie to us about who your immortal parent is? Why were you sent here? Tell us." Chiron had said in a demanding voice. The campers and I were a little surprised because we have never heard Chiron speak in such a manner. At first, y/n didn't say anything. It's like she was contemplating with her mind and her heart about what to say. I saw a glimpse of pain in her eyes, but then it passed. I don't know whether I imagined it or not.

"The reason that I was sent here was because my father, Kronos, wanted me to befriend as many demigods that I can and learn your plans for the upcoming war. Before you guys say anything, let me say this; it's not like I had a choice in the matter. A month ago when I came to camp, before Chiron and Percy had arrived to explain the camp and other things, I had gotten a headache and had a vision. In the vision I saw my father talking to Gaea about having a daughter who is a full blooded Titan and would become very powerful when she turns 18 and also immortal. And that she would also be the weapon that they need to finally bring down Olympus once and for all. That little girl was me and I couldn't believe it when I had that vision. The vision also showed that Gaea had casted a curse on me that had also corrupted my mind and what it was is that when I was told do something wrong and evil, I had no choice but to do it. It was a blessing to Gaea and the family, but a curse to me. I have tried everything to break it and nothing has worked. All I want is to break the curse and have a life full of love, happiness and family. The things that I have never had before." Y/n had begun to break done and cry. Everyone didn't know what to say or do after they heard what y/n had said. After a few seconds, there was a blinding flash and standing before us was Kronos himself. We all got out weapons out just in case, but it didn't seem like he wouldn't attack us just yet. He ignored us and turned to y/n.