Fuck me like a rockstar.

ÙÑHØ£Y $TÛFF
(Tony's pov)
We kiss and it starts to get even more heated. we keep deeping the kiss even more. I stop. "Nick. Where are we gonna go it at?" Right here he moans into my ear. Fuck that was hot. "We have no lube or the bed". I say. Oh Tony you're so close- minded. "Wh- what do you mean?" I ask. "I mean... Fuck me right here on the counter and we can make our own lube... "Oh really?" Yes. I want you to fuck me like a rockstar. "Bet." I say. We continue kissing as we get undressed. Once we're undressed i get up and i go get some whipped cream and chocolate. I drizzle the chocolate on his body and the whipped cream on his dick. I started licking the chocolate off of his body Nick was surprised at first, but then started moaning while my head was getting lower and lower until i finally reach his dick. At first im just twirling my tongue on the tip. Nick is moaning quietly. Tony stop teasing me. That's not my name i said Completely stopping. Daddy stop teasing me. Please Nick begged. I went back down and i put his dick in my mouth. I start going up and down slowly. I hear him let out moans of pleasure. I put 3 fingers in his mouth and he started sucking on them. Im deepthroating his dick and i can feel him moaning on my fingers while sucking them. God that's hot. I take my fingers out of his mouth and i lay him on the countertop where his head was at the end. I stand up and i look down asking for approval. He nods his head slowly. I slip my dick into his mouth going slow in and out of his throat. I can see my dick in his throat when it hits the back of his throat. Im going in and out slowly when i feel Nick grab my ass and pull me in. I stop and pull out. You want me to go faster? I want you to facefuck the life out of me. He said out of breath which just made it hotter. Your wish is my command. I slipped my dick back in his mouth and now were im going faster and Nick is loving it. He's Moaning while sucking my dick. Oh god Fuckkk i let out a deep moan. I pull out and got up. Whats wrong? Nothing. I want to try a new position. I get ontop of him and explain what the position is. Its called 69. (If you don't know what that is. Its where you're upside down on someone else where your head is at their area is. So yall can both suck dick or both eat pussy or even hetro sex. Ew) we get into 69 and we start sucking each others dick. It felt good, but also different. I love it. We do 69 for awhile then we both get up. We stand infront of each other. Jump. Nick jumps onto me. I pin him on the countertop and i take my freshly sucked dick and slip it into his very tight hole. He arched his back. I was pulling in and out slowly. Tony go faster. Instead of going faster i go slower. Thats not my name. Daddy go faster please. I let go of his hands and he put them on my back. I go faster. He's scratching my back trying to hold on, but he keeps slipping. Baby im close. I told Nick. Daddy me t- i didn't let him finish i slammed into him and i hit his prostate and he screamed in pleasure. He came on his stomach and i nutted in him. I pull out and we clean up and cuddle. Until we fall asleep.

Did i just write a whole chapter of them fucking. Yes. Yes i did. Hey you. Yes you. I see you reading with those dry crusty ass lips. Naw don't try and lick them now. Dry lip having ass.

U licked your lips didn't you Teehee