A drunken mistake....

(Nick's pov)
Im kinda buzzed but in it enough to give consent and see ryland walk in. Fuck someone saw tony giving me head and we weren't ready to come out yet. We cleaned up and headed back downstairs. We just continued partying and drinking like nothing happened up tony pulls me aside. Hey nick we need to talk like now. Yeah what's up. So you know how ryland saw us. Yeah if anyone asks what happened let's both agree to say it was a drunken mistake and that it had no meaning to it. Just drunk sex. But Tony i say.... But i wasn't drunk. Me either and it was the best sex I've ever had. But just say you were bc if they figure out we were only a littled buzzed they'll speculate that something is going on between us and we're not ready to tell them about us yet. You're right I agree i say. Well let's party drink up. We both go back to partying i drink so much but not enough to where I'd forget our plan. Tony drinks about 5 cups of liquor and he is still fine. Like how the fuck. He must drink alot. He shouldn't though. Even tho he's 20 he's still underage. Ugh. Im ready to go im drunk and i feel sick. Daisy decided to drive us all back even though she was kinda drunk. Our car got into a car crash last thing i saw before i went out was tony smiling. When i woke up in the hospital first thing i thought was where's tony is he alright. The nurse came in and informed me that we'd got into a car crash daisy ran a red light and smashed into another car. Lucky for you no one in your car was majorly injured just a few scratches, the people in the other car weren't as lucky. One of them didn't make it and the other was servely injured. Daisy could be facing major lawsuits against her. Oh. Can i leave? Yes you just need to sign these release forms. We have prescribed you some ibuprofen for the pain. Ok here you go take one every 4 to 6 hours. Alright. I grab the prescription, sign the release forms and start to leave. Then i Stop the nurse and ask about my friends. Oh they've been released already All of them except one left. Let me guess ryland. Can you take me to them??? The nurse takes me into the waiting room and i see tony sitting there. Oh. You stayed? Yeah because i was worried and i didn't want you to wake up and feel like no one cared enough to stay while you were unconscious. So what exactly happened? All i remember is us fucking and agreeing to call it a drunken mistake. Well we all got tired and decided to go home daisy was kinda drunk but insisted on driving and she ran a red light and killed someone and seriously injured another person. Everyone was fine except you were unconscious so you were rushed to the hospital because we didn't know what exactly happened to you and were worried you had brain damage. Nah i was just knocked out for a bit i say. That's good i know ur head has to hurt like shit. Yeah the doc prescribed me some non strong pain meds. Anyways tony says.. Lets head home. When we get home we notice its  unusually quiet. We assume they went to dunkin or something so we head out to our room. We see there is a note on the bed.... We have your friends and if you want to see them again you have to complete 3 tasks.

Ooh i wonder what the 3 tasks are..  comment what you think they are. Who has their friends. Why are they doing this. Have a good day.  you were expecting memory lost or death. Lol plot twist.