It was just a little mistake.

(Nick's pov)
Well the first thing was much easier than i thought. I tell tony. Which means the second one won't be as bad. Yeah you're right. Well do it tomorrow. You wanna watch a movie? Yea sure let me go get in the shower real quick. I head upstairs and grab my stuff and head and hop in the Shower. While im in the shower i hear the room door open and i think its tony. Hey babe I'll be out in a moment. This isn't your babe we already got him. Well little nicky boy. In order for you to get your precious boyfriend back you must confess the truth you've been hiding from him. And you need your boyfriend to do the next task so i suggest you hurry up with the shower. I hurry and get out the shower and head into the room to get dress. I quickly get dressed and head downstairs. I see a note on the table. You want your boyfriend? Meet us at 12468 wood street. At 2:37pm. Why 2:37? Why can't it be like 2:40 or 2:35 they mad weird. What truth? What did i do. Then it hits me. The party. Fuck. He's gonna hate me. Im gonna lose him. Why did i even do that. I wish i didn't and how'd they even know about that? Sigh. I'm screwed. I love tony. I really do but i don't think he'll love me after this. I start crying. I start sliding down the wall in our room. I finally reach the floor and i sit like that crying for hours.... After 4 hours of crying i finally drag myself to our bed. Then cry myself to sleep.
(Timeskip)
I wake up to an empty bed. I look around like where's tony??? Then the events of the previous night all comes back and it hits me like a brick. I instanly start bawling. No im gonna lose him. I check my phone and realize its 1:55 fuck. I need to hurry. I hurry and get in the shower and get dressed. I head out into the car. I gps my way to the house. When i arrive its 2:35. Whew i made it. Ok so i ring the door bell and all of sudden im falling. What the actual fuck. Then i hit something and i bounce back up. Am i on a fucking trampoline?. I stop jumping and get off. I see tony tied up. I try and go to him but as im 2 feet away i get blasted back. Again what the actual fuck. Its a forcefield you can't go past two feet. Oh. Suddenly i hear a voice over the speaker. Confess your crime or make him do the time. How long is the time? NICK. i was just asking. The time is 48338247426 hours and 2 seconds. NICK JUST CONFESS. I'LL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT. promise? I promise. Well.... At the party after we fucked um.... Remember when you were looking for me and couldn't find me. Yeah well. U was in chase's room and.... Wait. Nick. Don't tell me. I have to. Idc if you hate me i need you safe. Aww. Now tell me. I was in chase's room and i didn't see you. He um. Gave me head. WHAT!?!? he gave me head. Wow. I could see the hurt in his eyes. He began to cry. Just as that happened the forcefield stopped working and a door was revealed. I hurry over to tony and untie him. Don't. I got it. He finishes untying the ropes and walks behind me. I know i hurt him. He gets in my car. The way home is silent. Listen tony im- Don't nick. Don't even start. Im sorry it didn't mean anything it was just a drunk mistake. You said you didn't see me when he gave you head. So please don't ever call again. I hope that it was worth it.  fucking chase again. It was just a little mistake can you please forgive me. A little mistake. He said to himself.  A LITTLE MISTAKE. wow. It's not my boyfriend fucking WILLINGLY cheated on me. 
We arrive at the house. Tony gets out of the car and runs in the house. He runs up to our room and locks the door. I can hear him crying.
(Trigger warning) ˢᵘⁱᶜⁱᵈᵉ
Screaming. Shouting. I heard him say why aren't i good enough. What am i doing wrong. Im useless. Im worthless and uneeded. Why am i even alive. No one loves me or cares about me. The one thing i love with all my heart just hurt me. There's nothing left to live for.... Then everything went silent. I try to kick in the door but i can't. I grab a chair and break through the door. When i enter the room.... My heart stops and i instanly start crying. All i see is Tony hanging from the ceiling. I see all the life is gone from his body and i start crying.... I did this. I caused Tony to kill himself. Its all my fault. The love of my life is gone and its all my fault. I wish i had a chance to make this right but i can't. The only i can do is cry....

885 words.... How'd you guys feel about this chapter??? Anyways that suicide part. Actually happened to me. Except that was my bestfriend. Uh anyways. Stop crying. The next chapter will be the other side of the story and you'll understand what's happening when it comes out. Trust me. You'll want to read the next chapter.... It gets better.