Surprise

(Tony's pov)
We arrive at the house and when we walk in we see..... The house is super decorated and a banner is hanging that says happy birthday nick. Nick looked surprised and happy. It made me happy. You guys did all of this for me? Yes Charli said. It was Tony's idea. Aww you're so sweet. He turns around and hugs me. Of course the girls screamed Shippp. I looked at nick and nick looked at me and we laughed. Well lets get this party started. And Nick weren't not drinking. You are only 20 not old enough yet. Ur right. Yuhhh Lets get into it. larray said. So we headed into the kitchen and nick looked really happy with his cake. I made sure to make it a teddybear. He looked at me and smiled. We all start singing happy birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK AUSTIN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! make a wish i whisper in his ear. He closes his eyes and blows out the candle woo everyone said. Nick cut the cake and we all sat down and watched Nick's favorite movie. Me and nick cuddled on the couch while eating cake. Aww. Eveyone said at the same time. Oh shut up. We continued watching the movie. Oh right i almost forgot i said halfway through thec movie i gotta give nick his gift. Oooh not like that. The thing. I say. Ohhhh that. Yeah we head upstairs. I take nick to our room. I lock the door behind us. I got 3 gifts for you. The first one is this giant teddybear. Its a lifesize teddybear. Because you're my teddybear. Aww nick said. The second is this card and picture i drew of you. I hand him the card and picture. He reads the card outloud.
"Dear Nick, i hope you have an amazing birthday. You want to know something.... Before i met you, i never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason. Our relationship is the best because it was unexpected. I consider you much more than just my boyfriend. You're the person i want to talk to when I've had a bad day. The one person i can reply on not to judge me at all. You're my rock, my bestfriend, to call you just my boyfriend would hardly give you justice. Sonetimes i look at you and wonder how i got to be SO DAMN LUCKY. Ever since we've met, I've known that you are special. The way i laugh and talk around you is different than everybody else. I will never meet a person who i trust as much as I trust you. People search their whole lives to find what we've already found. Im crying while writing this because you're so special to me. I love you so so so so so so so much you don't even understand. I hope you know that."
He was crying after he read that. Aww tony i love you too. This means alot to me. Btw babe i say. I made a copy of that so you can show the others. What you gonna let them know ur my bf. Not yet. I made a copy except i took some things out and changed it to bestfriend. Aww you're so smart. Thanks and you're so annoying i say. Fuck you nick says. Yeah fuck me i say seductively. What's the last gift? I smirk. Oh? Sit down. Nick sits down and i unbuckle his jeans. I look up at him asking is it okay he nods his head yes. I pull out his member and start kitty licking the tip. He moans and then i start sucking on his member making him moan then i start going faster and he moaned loud. Be more quiet. He says ok. I start going even faster and i see he's close. I put the whole thing in my mouth and it hits the back of my throat, and start deepthroating his shit. And then i heard him moan and i felt him cum down my throat. We get up, kiss and head back downstairs. Well what was
The gift? Everyone asks curiously. I show them the card and tell them how i got him a big teddybear. Aww
Yall are so cute. We sit down on the couch and continue watching the movie. Me and nick cuddled and fell asleep.