That wasn't supposed to happen

Smut warning!!!(Tony's pov)
After we leave dunkin we head to the house we rented. Everyone has to share a room with someone. Since me and dre are brothers i assumed we'd be sharing a room. Well i was wrong. Me and nick are sharing a room. Now this was on purpose. Well Whatever i get to share a room with my new boyfriend no one knows about. Welp eventually they'll know just not yet.
After he announced who will be sharing rooms with who. Thomas said everyone don't get comfortable everybody change and be ready because we are going to a meet and greet in a hour. Nick and I go to our room. You wanna get in tje shower first i ask? Yea he grabs his stuff and heads into the bathroom. As i wait for him to finish i unpack our stuff and set up the room nicely so nick wouldn't have to worry about that. Nick gets out the shower and comes into the room. Damn you already unpacked everything. Yea i said. O look nick up and down and i blush fuck he even hotter when he just gets out of the shower. Like what you see nick asks smirking... Actually yes i do. Well go get in the shower and uh tony yea my eyes are up here. Okay i grab my stuff and head into the bathroom and take a shower. I get out the shower and nicks on his bed looking at Tiktoks. Damn. You look more hot than regular. Yeah now you see how i felt when you got out. Hell yeah. Oooh tony you look like you wanna fuck. I do but not yet. We got to wait a little longer. We just started dating. I know but you just me a look that said something else nick says. Shit. I got lust in my eyes. I say to myself. Anyways i gotta get dressed so can you step out. You don't get to see my helicopter just yet. Okay nick says getting a lil annoyed and he steps out of the room and. I hurried up and got dressed im done i say. Okay now lets head downstairs. We head downstairs everyone is ready except charli. Almost done charli says i just need to- fixes hair. There done now we can go she says. We all get into the cars and head to the meet and greet. We arrive at the meet greet. Everyone was so excited and nice we had an amazing time. We took pictures made tiktoks signed some stuff talked and had fun. After we left the meet n greet we went to a party hosted at our house we are staying at. We all start partying and drinking all just having a good time when nick whispers seductively lets take this back to the room. We're both kinda drunk so i agree. We head back up to the room. I close the door behind us. Nick kissed me. I kissed him back deepening the kiss. It starts to get heavy i throw nick on the bed and start kissing him passionately. He takes off his shirt and throws it somewhere in the room. I take off my shirt and pants. I unbuckle his pants and take them off and throw them elsewhere. I start kissing his neck trying to find his spot. I knew i found it when i heard him let out a moan. I start biting and kissing that spot making him moan more. I start kissing down to his v-line. When i reach his v-line i look up at him. Asking for permission. He nods. I slowly pull of his boxers. Damn okay i say. I start sucking on his member and he moans god i love how he moans. He grabs my hair and pushes my head all the way down to the base. I don't really have a problem with it. Ahhh fuck daddy. Fuck he called me daddy. I stop and get up. I line my self with his entrance i look at his as to ask is it alright. He nods and i go in slowly. Fuckkkk yes. I keep going in and out of him. I started going faster and he started moaning louder. I stop and put him on his stomach and start fucking him from the back. I had his arms pinned behind his back.... Fuck yes harder. I go harder. Uh ahh fuck daddy. I lay down and let him ride me.  Hes putting the whole thing in oh yes fuck. He keeps this up and his moans are getting louder and louder. Then i put him on his back and we are back in missionary. I start fucking the shit out of him uhh yes i know he's close and so am i. I thrust inside of him hitting that spot and i cum and he cums some of it getting on my face. To see how he would reacf after we cum i pull out and start sucking on his member he's squirming around. As im doing that the door swings open. Ryland walks in and sees me giving nick head. He heads out and we quickly clean up and go back downstairs. Fuck ryland saw us.

Ok so this will be short ans sweet this one was longer than the rest bc of the smut so enjoy i guess  910 words... Woah. Im way over but yea