Finally

(Nick's pov)
I wake up and im cuddled into Tony again. I hear them saying we can get off. I whispered tony love were here... Wake up. I shook him a little. He woke up and said we're here? Yep let's grab our stuff and get off, and that's what we did. We didn't know where everyone was so we decided that we were go to dunkin because we know that's the first place charli is gonna go. So we head into dunkin's order our drinks sit at a table and we start talking. What's your biggest fear i asked tony. Spiders. Mine too. And getting left. My other fear is not being accepted for who i am, I say. Why wouldn't people accept you tony asks. Because I- I- I- like Starbucks over dunkin. I said panicking. Nick. What don't lie to me what is it you want to say. I won't judge (don't judge me by chris brown starts playing) well isn't that convenient i say laughing. Yeah it is. But nick what is you can tell me. I won't judge you. Well.... I- I- I- like boys. I start crying.... Nick love.... look at me. Tony says. I look at him. Why are you crying? Because i know that you hate me for liking boys you probaly think im a fag. No that's not what i think of you. I think that you are cute, smart, funny, interesting, kind hearted, honest, and a loving person, and you could like crackers and ill still love and support you. Promise? I promise. Hey nick.... I can i tell you something... Yeah. But please don't judge me. Never bubs. when i said that he blushed. Okay well.... I- I- I like you. He starts crying.... Just forget that i said anything. Im so sorry nick you probaly hate me now. He turned his face away from me.... Tony i said grabbing his face. I could never hate you. You mean too much to me. You're my bestfriend. My favorite person to talk to, my crush, my gammer buddy, my support buddy and i can't imagine my life without you. Wait what did you say.... I said that you're my favorite pers- not that. Oh you mean. I can feel my face turning red. So what does that mean for us. Uh Nick austin will you be my boyfriend... Yes of course i say. We kiss for about 12 seconds and pull away. Okay so does this count as a first date. Only if you want it to. Okay we just had our first date. Aww this date was actually cute.
I love it. Wipe your face and dry your tears. So its a secret for now. Until we figure out how to tell the others and our fans. Well our fans already ship us. True i say. Well i didn't know you could cook nick says. Yea as i say that the rest of the gang walks in. Where you guys? charli asks. In here. The whole time? Yes. We couldn't find you and we thought where do would they go and dunkin came to mind because charli loves her some dunkin. Ya want to know what's funny... I kept asking to go dunkin, but they kept saying no whole time. Whenever we get lost we go to the nearest dunkin. Okay? Okay everyone agreed. Do what did you guys talk about for 3 hours? It was not 3 hours 2 hours and 45 minutes so basically. We talked about food and cooking. For two hours wow you two must equally really love food. Thomas said. We looked at eachother. Yeah we really love food.

Well finally they confess their feelings for eachother. Took them long enough god. I hope you enjoy this part. So cute though have a good day ❤