im sorry. im straight.

(Tony's pov)
After we left dunkin we headed home. We all sat in the living room and watched jumanji 2. Me and nick were cuddled up on the couch. After about 30 minutes i hear snoring. I think its nick but i look down he's still watching the movie. I look over its Addison. Nick look. He looks over at Addison "shes sleep" ik. Well we can't leave her there nick says. Fine ill take her up to her room. Sigh i get up and pick addison up and carry her up to her room. I sit her down on the bed when all of a sudden she grabs me. Tony can i tell you something. Sure. Well i gotta whisper it to you. She said. I felt uneasy about how she said that but i said ok. She leans it and i thought she was about to whisper something in my ear. She pokes me in the neck with something. Ow wtf addy. Then my eyes got heavy and i was out. All i remember is addison.
(Addison's pov)
You might be wonder what i did. Well i just injected him with some medicine to make him fall asleep. While he was asleep i put this chip in his head. You're probaly wonder what the chip does. It blocks out certain memories from the brain. I wired it to block out all feelings for nick he used to have. So basically i forced him back straight. The chip as long as its in his head makes him forget about any past love emotions he felt for nick or boys in general.   When he wakes up tomorrow he's gonna be straight then he'll finally date me. Yay. I take tony back to his room and place him in his bed and quickly head back into my room. Hopefully this works.
(Nick's pov)
Its been 15 minutes where's tony? I head upstairs and see he's in his bed fast asleep so i join him. Aww he looks so peaceful. I play with his hair until i fall asleep with him in my arms. I really love this boy don't i.
(Timeskip)
I woke up before tony and i see he's still sleep so i decided to wake him up with a kiss. I kiss him and i can feel him smiling. Then he opens his eyes sees me and pushes me off of him. Wtf Nick what are you doing bro. I was stunned. He pushed me and called me bro. Tony babe what's wrong. Idk what ur talking about I am NOT your babe. Im straight. I like GIRLS. Wait huh. Tony what are you saying? Im saying that we aren't dating. Never were and never will. He said loudly. Right as he said that i bursted out in tears. Then he comes over to me. No get away from me. Look nick im sorry im straight. I don't like you like that. But we can still be friends. He hugs me and i hug him back. Ok i say forcing myself to smile. You wanna play COD later. ight bet. He left out the room.  I lock the door behind him. What just happpened. I sit there super confused. Wait what. He was gay and inlove with me yesterday and today he's straight and says we never dated. I don't get it. Where did my tony go??? I start crying. then i hear a knock at the door. Who is it? I ask. Its Addison. I get up and unlock the door. Nick i need your help. Wait Nick are you crying. What's wrong. Nothing im fine its just morning allergies. Oh ok. I need your help. With what? Well Tony asked me out on a date and i need help finding something to put on. Can you help me pick out something that he would like? Sure addy. Ill come to your room later. Ok bye. She walks out thr room and i lock it back after she leaves. Tony asked Addison on a date? When she said that my heart shattered.... He gone. The love i used to know is gone.

Oh no. Bet ya didn't see that coming. Im still sick. I just didn't want to just discontinue the series bc i hate when authors do that so... Enjoy this. Have a good day.