the kiss.

(Nick's pov)

So i wake up its 3pm. Hmmm earlier than i expected. Last night was fun. Except the part where i thought he was confessing. It doesn't matter though im straight. Im just saying it would have been nice to know how he feels about me. But ik something he doesn't think i know about. Its been stuck in my head. I get up grab my towel and stuff and go get in the shower. I get in the shower and wash up making sure to wash my hair really good. I get out and put on one of my teddybear hoodies and some black joggers and i head downstairs surprised to see that tony was already up. Hey guys. Hey nick. How'd you guys sleep. Nick we've been up we didn't stay up all night so don't ask us questions like we just woke up chase said. Damn okay. I end up just going back upstairs to get my swimwear. I quickly change and head outside. Hey guys. Hey i see that sleeping beauty has finally awoken. I blushed at  tony calling me sleeping beauty. I decided that i just am gonna chill out today bc after the night i just had... So i jumped im the water and was just swimming. I see tony looking at me i look and then i look again. He sees me looking at him and he looks away. I decided to go over there and talk to him. Hey tony. Hey Nick. Hey how'd you sleep? Well i had a nightmare. What was the nightmare about....
My crush had got a girlfriend and it made me really sad because i really like hi- her. Oh. That sucks. What about you? I had a pretty fun dream. We went to the movies and and then my crush kissed me and we went to a secret place and made out. Oh. Anyways Tony you wanna hang out today? Yea sure. Lets play some Cod Later in my room. What are you guys doing in his room later ondreaz asks butting into our convo? Playing Cod oh okay. Hey guys ryland says loudly lets all go inside and play spin the bottle? Okay. Im down everyone agreed so that's what we did. Charli got alex. Mia got chase. Ryland got thomas. Its now Tony's turn and im hoping that he gets me instead of dixie or Addison. He spins the bottle. It slows down as it gets to me. Oh shit yes its gonna happen i say in my head, but the bottle slowly kept moving and it landed on Addison. Wait whAt thats not how this was supposed to go. They lean in and start to kiss for about 10 seconds. He seemed to like i say to myself. After that I say Ok guys imma gonna head out. Why chase asked. Because im kinda sleepy. I said trying not to cry. Okay i guess. See ya later. I basically ran up to my room. I ran into the room and locked the door. I put on some kinda loud music so they can't hear me crying.... How could i be so stupid.... Of course he likes addison.
He's straight and she is  LitterAly perfect. A goddess. And me im just an ugly boy who isn't important.... Continues to cry in his room for a min
(Tony's pov)
I know nick isn't tired he's never tired why is he playing music though? I saw his eyes glistening... He looked like he was about to cry, but it doesn't make sense.... Why would nick suddenly get sad. Then it hit me. The Kiss. Its because i kissed Addison. Oh. That's his crush. That's the person who he had a dream about. And now he's upset because i just kissed the person he likes. Im a bad friend. But why did me knowing he likes Addison make me sad. BeCaUsE YoU LiKe HiM! Yeah no shit. I should go check on him to make sure he's okay.

So i can't believe you guys actually read my story you should let me know what you think about it in the comments. Thanks have a good day.