the arrival

(Tony's pov)

I wake up to ondreaz calling my name
Tony wake we're here. "Huh" I'd completely forgot we were on a plane. Oh alright lets go. We get off the plane
We start looking for our luggage. We can't seem to find ondreaz's second bag. We end up going to the desk to report it missing. They say that they'll look for it. I call us an uber and give them the address that thomas gave us and text him to tell him that we'll be there in 15 minutes. He says great. As we are driving ondreaz asks me Tony why were you staring at that one boy's photo last night? I- I- I was just checking out his profile and then i zoned out. I was thinking about how fun its gonna be to live at the Hype house. Oh ok. 10 minutes later....
I text Thomas and tell him that we are outside. He comes and opens the door and shakes our hands. (Before corona)
Hey I'm Thomas nice to meet you and welcome to the hype house. Let me introduce you to everyone..... This is K0uvr. K0uvr: Hi nice to meet you.
This is Alex: wassup im alex. This is Ryland. Ryland: Sup shawty. This is Charli. Hi omg its so nice to meet you i know you're gonna enjoy it here. Addison: Hey yall im addison nice to meet you. This is chase the co-owner. Chase: Hey. This is dixie. Hey im dixie charli's OLDER sister. This is avani. Avani: hey im avani and Im a clown. Litteraly. Some of the memebers went home to visit family. so theyre not here right now thomas informs us. Well you guys will be sharing a room. He takes us to our room. Its next to chase and nicks room. Well im gonna leave you two to unpack, when you guys are done why don't you come downstairs, so we all can watch a movie. Ok sure. We start unpacking and organizing our stuff.
1 hour later
I've finished unpacking all my stuff so i start to head downstairs, but i run into someone. I look and there he is....
Nick austin. Uh- I- I- I- Im sorry. God why am i so nervous around him??? He's even hotter in person.  Stop thinking like that you are straight. I didn't see you coming down the hall. Its cool. Btw i don't I've met you yet. Yeah me and my brother just arrived here. My name is Tony. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too. Im Nick. I continue to head downstairs. what movie you guys watching? (Insert scary movie) oh alright. I sit down on the couch and start watching the movie. A couple of minutes later ondreaz comes down and sits in a chair and starts watching the movie.

(Nick's pov)
So im heading upstairs and i collide with someone. I look up and see someone i haven't seen before. He was really hot. But im straight, so why was i thinking about what he would look shirtless. I don't know. I shake those thoughts out my mind. He starts apologizing. He stutters. Is he nervous I- I- I- Im sorry he says. I didn't see you coming down the hallway. Its cool i say. Okay he's new so let me introduce myself. I say btw. I don't think ive met you yet. Yeah me and my brother just arrived here. My name is Tony. Nice to meet you. My name is Nick nice to meet you too i say. I continue on my way to the bathroom. Yeah he's hot. I say.