The date 💖

(Nick's pov)
I walk outside and i see Tony standing there confused. Then he sees me and his faces lights up immediately. I have  to say it makes me happy to see that I can make his whole facial expression change to happiness. I walked over to him and close his eyes. I guide him into the house and i remove my hands... He looks up and and sees the path of rose petals and starts to follow it. When he sees the table set with the flowers and food he starts crying and kissing me. Nicky you did all of this. Mhm. For me? Mhm. We sit down start eating our food. We just chat about how our days were. me forgetting to mention everything else I have planned for tonight. We laugh and talk and over have a good time. I have Tony go to the kitchen and get water for us. He sees the flowers leading out of the kitchen and he follows them They leadhim  to the room where I have his gift. I quietly followed behind him and I watched face when he sees his gift. He started crying tears of joy it was literally the cutest thing ever.

(Tony's pov)
It was a book. You're probably wondering whys is he crying over a book. Its a book filled our memories and best moments. It actually really thoughtful and i love it. I sit down on the bed and nick sits next to me we go through the book together and its was the happiest moment of my life.... Who would've thought it would all go downhill from there. (Im jk. Sorry)
We finish reading the book and we go back to the kitchen. I turn around Nick's not there. Nick. Im right here. Im always right here. Im always gonna be right here. Promise? I promise 💖 then they sit down and continue eating. When nick finally gathers the courage to give him the ring. It went like this. We're sitting down eating when nick says Tony. Yes love? I have something i need to say. Go ahead babe im listening. He takes a deep breath. Tony. I know we've only been dating for about 3 months and i know that it might be too soon but Tony i want to give you this ring. As long as I've live i never thought in a million years i would fall inlove with somebody this hard, but Tony Lopez you changed that. I fell inlove you and i fall more inlove with you every single day. So i bought you this promise ring because i want to promise to you that I'll always be here for you. No matter. Through thick and thin, through heaven and hell. Im here. I love you so much. Then he pulls out a box and hands it to me. I open it and i see two rings... On that has a helicopter On it with the words. I am yours. And underneath it it says in the end... Wheres the of the sentence? I ask Nick. He pulls his ring out of the box, and holds it up. Its says you are mine and underneath it it says it says it you and i.  Read it all together. I am yours. You are mine. In the end its you And i. Aww babe i love these. Thank you so so so so much. No thank you for being you. Anytime. We kiss.

I was struggling to write that. Im not good at the cute lovey dovey stuff. Im emotionally unavailable in those fields. But here's a bad chapter. Enjoy. I published a new called it just happened. Its about Tony and nick fake dating to make Addison jealous, but life had other plans. Teehee Annieways have a good day. Since this yucky part is finally done ill update more.

Go read it you basic bitches

Go read it you basic bitches. Its actually decent.... Unlike this chapter. Hahahahahaha im on my period thats the main reason i haven't been updating. I haven't been feeling too good