what happened

(Tony's pov)
I have a cut above my ear with a "chip" nick told me. I have no idea how i got it there. Im confused on what happened. What nick said. Boyfriend? Love? Me and nick? Love?
Who would want to block out my memories and more importantly why.
I went to Addison's room so we could go on our date. As i am outside her door i hear her talking. I put my hrad closer to the door and i couldn't believe what i heard. "Tony is gonna be mine. My boyfriend. Not Nick's. Especially now that he's "straight" she laughs. What im so confused. Wait a minute. Then it all clicked for me. Addison put the chip in my head. I need to get it out immediately. I rush back to Nick tell him what I just heard. He looks so shocked as if he would never expect this of Addison. Well you  have to help me get it out. I say quickly. okay, i will need a small knife you to sit still and some time. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a small knife and headed back upstairs. I sit down and Nick starts trying to remove the chip. I jerk my head away. it hurted. I can't do this. you have to Nick's says. that's the only way to know what really happened. You're right. I say unsure. He continues trying to remove it. I pull my head away again bc it really hurts. Nick. It hurts. Very badly. Im sorry Tony its really deep, but its almost out. Okay. I lean my head back towards him. He digs in really deep and pulls i jerk my head away super fast and i feel a sharp pain in my head. Sorry i say turning to look at nick. Suddenly a wave of emotions came over me. Everything came back to me. Nick. The ship vids. The all nighters. The kiss. The cuddling. The party. The crash. The dates. The crying. The arguing. The heartbreak. And most importantly. The love. Nick. Im sorry. No its fine when you jerked ur head away this time it pulled the chip completely out. Nick. I mean for everything. I know how much it must have hurt you when i didn't remember us. How much pain you must've felt when i asked Addison out. When your love completely forgot about you. I was crying hard. Nick lifts my chin up. Babe look at me. I look at him while still crying. That doesn't matter to me. The only thing that matters is that you're here now. Stop crying. I love you so much and i hate to see you cry. He kisses me and i stop crying. Nick. Yes? He asks. I love you so fucking much. You are the only one for me and i want you to ALWAYS remember that. Even if i don't. You are so important to me and i don't want you to ever feel that way ever again.
(Nick's pov)
It hurts me to know that i hurt you. Tony it wasn't your fault. You had no control over the situation. You're right. Wait but we need to figure out what exactly is going on around here. You're right, but we can't let Addison know that i removed the chip. We have to pretend like you don't remember having any feelings for me. You have to go on a date with her. You have to kiss her. Even though i hate it and ik you hate it. Tony says disgusted and upset. Babe i know, but you have to keep pretending you're so into her until we figure out what the endgame/ plan is. Fine, but only because i love you. He kisses me. Then i help tony get ready for his date with Addison. Its crazy... Im helping my boyfriend get ready for a date with someone else. I wonder what will happen.
(Tony's pov)
I head over to Addison's room. I walked kinda loud so she knew i was coming. Hey love you ready? Yeah. Where exactly are we going i asked. Don't worry you'll see when we get there. I don't know why but when she said that my blood ran cold. What if she's about to kidnap me and hold me hostage. Oh god. I was thinking so much i didn't even realize we'd arrived. Babe we're here. I hear Addison call out sweetly. Oh. She took me to this beautiful restaurant. With an amazing view. They took up to our seats which were on the top floor it had a beautiful lining gate with flowers and vines all attached to it. The sun was setting and it honestly looked so beautiful, but the only thing that was on my mind is how i wish i were here with nick instead of her.

Thats the view

Thats the view.
We sit down and start to talk. We were talking about our childhoods and common date talk. If i was straight and she wasn't PSYCHO i would have actually dated her. Maybe i had never met nick. People change people. That's the secret of life. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom because i was drinking alot. I head in and do my deed and hurry back out. We order our food and we continued to talk. We started discussing our dreams and how we had no idea this is where we'd end up. For a while i forgot about the horrible things she has done and we just talked and i kinda enjoyed myself. Our food arrived and we started eating i ordered this...

And Addison ordered this

We start eating and continue talking and i forget about all the stuff she did after we eat we get ready to leave and i tip the waiter 20 dollars and we head out

We start eating and continue talking and i forget about all the stuff she did after we eat we get ready to leave and i tip the waiter 20 dollars and we head out. The sky was pretty. Everything was perfect. (For a date with her atleast) i was drinking alot i guess because after that i don't remember a thing.... I woke up in my bed so i assumed i just came home and went to bed. Let me tell you firsthand... NEVER ASSUME because that's where i fucked up.

So what do you guys think happened? Annieways i was gonna update last night but i saw something and it ruined my night. Then earlier i saw something else that broke my heart too. Uh lets just say im kinda mad at nick and tony rn.