Sex dreams and good things

Sorry for the clickbait. This aint a chapter. Im discontinuing this story. I lost interest. Plus tonick is over. They don't even post together anymore. Im so sorry. No im not gonna finish the book and give yall an ending. Make one up yourself.

SIKEEEEEE TF YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS. TONICK IS FOREVER YOU BASIC BITCH! I just didn't feel Well and i wasn't at my writing house.  Lol 😂 Also when i do end the story i think i might put an alternative ending. Like another chapter with the story ending different. 😜✌ enjoy a chapter full of space Lmaooo but peep bae up there. He followed me on tiktok. My heartbeat really said ⬆ ⬇ ⬆.

(Tony's pov)
We head back to the house. My dad escorts up back to our room. He gives us some Pizza. After i eat I instanly fall asleep. I wake back up to my dad leaving the room. Ill be back tomorrow to talk to you guys again. Until then... Be safe be careful and most Importantly.... BE QUIET. He says winking. I feel my face get red with embarrassment. Nick doesnt get it. Well I'll make him get it. What did your dad mean by be quiet? I get up and go over to him. I whisper something in his ear that made his face red as a tomato. Oh??? Yeah. Actually it'll be the opposite. Oh really. I grab him by his throat and pin him up against the wall. I lean in and whisper in his ear. We'll see about that. He blushed and kissed me lightly on my lips. I leaned in and started deepening the kiss. I started ripping off his shirt and taking off mine while still kissing him. Wait. Nick stops me what's wrong? I ask confused. He grabs something and and suddenly its red in the room and sex music was on. When did thi- i was cut off by nick smashing his lips into mine. We strip until we're naked while still kissing. Babe... -I get interrupted by nick saying Yes daddy. I stopped talking. I forgot what i was about to say. I just kiss Nick until i remember. Babe. Hmm? He said talking/ moaning. I wanna try some thing new. Oh? Yeah. I lay down on the bed and instructed him to get on top of me. Suddenly Im being shaken awake.... Yo wtf i scream at someone not knowing who it is....

(Nick's pov)
I got up early because i wanted to talk to ross about Tony. I head out and knock on the door and they let me out. I need to talk to ross. About what? A date for me and my boyfriend. Ok right this way. They take me to Ross.
Hey what do you need Nick. Flowers, food, candles, and privacy. Why would- then it clicks in his mind. Ohhh you're planning a date? Yes. Ok. What time? 6pm. Alright. Sam? A big buff guy walks in. Yes boss? Take Nick here out to pick up stuff for his date. Alright sir. Then bring him back, if anything happens to him I'll wring your neck. Ok. He guides me to the car and we head out. We go to the mall. First i go into bath and body works i get these candles that are called "in the stars" they smell amazing. We buy them and we head over to the flower shop. I saw this beautiful bouquet of sunflowers and red roses. I also grab some rose petals because ooo. We go to the ring store and i had them customize the rings. Sam will pick them up later. We head over to the grocery store and i get all the ingredients to make steak with a side of potato lyonnaise. I call Ross and basically beg him to get Tony out of the house and to make sure he's dressed up. He agrees. While we wait for them to leave i go to the movies.

(Ross's pov)
I get a call from Nick and he asks me to get Tony out of the house for awhile so he can set up and stuff. I was hesitant at first, but then i agreed. What am i gonna do to past the time? I'll take him to the opera. That way he HAS to dress nice and it passes time. Yea the opera it is. I head over to Nick and Tony's room. I tap him. He doesn't budge. I nudge him alittle. He doesn't budge. I grab his shoulders and i proceed to shake him awake. Yo wtf he screams at me. Then he realizes who it is and apologizes. Im sorry dad. I was just having a really good dream and you woke me up. What was it about. He blushes and proceeds to tell me the dream.

(Tony's pov)
There's no way in hell was i gonna tell my dad about me having a sex dream. I came up with an excuse quick. " i had a dream that me and nick ended up being together forever. I was his helicopter and he was my teddybear. He was about to propose when you woke me up. Oh im sorry Tonyroni. Its fine, and dad I'm 20. Don't call me that. Or if you do, just please don't let Nick hear you call me that. He'll tease me about it forever. He started laughing. I won't. Ok good. So why'd you wake me up? I ask. Well today we're having a father- Son bonding day. What about Nick? He went to the movies. By himself?!?! I ask slowly starting to panick. No of course not. He has the guards with him. Oh ok. Just let me text him real quick just so ik he's alright with it and okay. I text nick and replies quickly. Ofc love. I'm at the movies watching that movie you said you saw already. Ok i reply. Have a good time. See you later! Bye i  love you. He texts me with a bunch of hearts. I text him back i love you too with even more hearts. I don't think i can love this man anymore than i already do. I ask Ross where we going? The opera. Like when you were younger we would go. Ok. Dress up nice. I always dress nice. I mean like dress up as if you were going somewhere fancy or on a date. Oh ok
I get dress and i head outside. We drive to the opera. We get there, take our seats and watch the show.
(Timeskip to when it 6 pm)
We arrive back at the house and sam walks out, gets in the car and then they leave. Did he drop me off and leave? Wtf.

(Nick's pov)
As im at the theater waiting for them to leave the house so i can set up the stuff. I get a text from Tony asking if i was okay and to let me know he's having a father-son day with his dad. He says hey my teddybear i just wanted to tell you Im having a father-son day with my dad and i wanted to know if you're okay with it.  Ofc love. I'm at the movies watching that movie you said you saw already. I respond. Ok tony replies. Have a good time. See you later! Bye i  love you. I text him with a bunch of hearts. He texts back i love you too with even more hearts. God i really love this man. About half an hour later Ross texts me and tells me they're at they're at the opera so i head back and start cooking and setting up the stuff for the date. I go all out. i set everything up correctly and then i start cooking dinner.
(Timeskip to 5:30)
Ross texted me and tells me the show is almost over. Which is good bc im done cooking and stuff i just need to get in the shower and get dressed. While im doing that Sam goes and picks up the rings. By the time im out and dressed Sam is already back and its 5:50. He gives me the rings and i hide them in a secrect compartment in the table. He gives me and thumbs up and just as that happens Ross texts me and tells me they're outside. Sam goes outside first and gets in the car and they pull off.

Hey people im sorry for the inactivity. Well... Get over it. This is my playhouse and you're just living in it. The next chapter will just be the date. Yep Annieways sorry for the scare earlier. 😂 i wouldn't do that to you guys.