Chapter 13

So as you could guess things at the house have been rocky but I have another day before we head to my kingdom. I had just finished packaging my shoes when I looked in my closet and did a weird mixture of a whimper, whine, and groan. Angel, Elise, and Brenda came in a to my closet and I crawled to them and dropped and whined.

"Would you like some help?" Brenda asked. I felt my eyes lit up and I nodded my head like I was having a seizure. They laughed at my enthusiasm and went lighting speed and were done in two minutes I stared at my now empty closet in awe. I jumped and thruster my fist in the air and squealed in joy. They laughed at me. On que my stomach growled loud I blushed so hard and Brenda left then came back with two trays one filled with sandwiches and drinks we sat and ate and had mindless chatter.

My mind fogged after we parted and I sat in my closet thinking what if my kingdom didn't like me what if.. if they hated me and over threw me. I mean it's not the dark-ages again what if they just want an alpha. Soon darker thoughts clouded my mind depressing dark thoughts that is.

I hadn't noticed but I had started scratching my arm it wasn't until i felt warm liquid drip down my wrist. I cruised and went to the bath room and washed it until it healed the scar stayed like they always did. A smile crossed my lips in honest I was happy that I had a scar i missed them in a twisted way. I walked out.

Camden stood there panicked obviously smelling my blood. He came toward me and checked everypart untill he saw the pink healed scar on my wrist. He growled but kissed my scar and looked me in the eyes.

" Why?" he paused " You were doing so good."

" I don't know I started thinking all these horrible things and I didn't realize until I felt the blood." I whispered. He held me in his arms and we laid on the bed I snuggled in to him and fell asleep to his slow beating heart.

I woke to a small shove. I woke and noticed that it was dark out i looked at the clock and saw that t was mid-night Camden laid peacefully next to me. I got up and went pee. I felt a tug from my wolf she wanted out. I striped and morphed and walked out into the hall my nails clicked on the hard wood floor. i padded to the sliding and shoved it open. and walked out Archer was behind me. I continued to stroll and walk about aimlessly Kinickie was next to me.

' Queen how was your night?" he asked

'Alright just needed a walk I guess.'

' So are you excited for tomorrow? I mean you get to see where you should have grown up and you can meet your people!' Kinickie said joyfully.

" Well I already have seen the castle." I stated

'HOW?!"

'Well when I went into my coma I had to outer body experience and my wolf took me to the kingdom I saw my room crib. My parents. I saw it all. But the one thing that made it all real was seeing Lady Beth crying for me."

'My queen you will be an amazing queen and Camden will be a great king.' I smiled feeling sleepy all over again I yawned and turned back Kinickie crept back behind me as if not to scare me. Archer turned and scouted a head. Went I reached the deck I shifted hearing a whistle in my head from Archer and I walked inside and put a silk singlet on and crawled into bed with Camden. He wrapped his arms around me as soon as i curled in to him.

I woke 5 hours later and shifted and ran to my dads I changed before I entered and saw he was up.

" Hey daddy." I said with a smile.

"Hey princess!" He came and hugged me. his front door opened and it was Blake my heart did a leap and I started to cough roughly. My dad got me a glass of water I sipped it. the phone range and my dad got it. leaving me and Blake alone in the kitchen. I hadn't seen or spoken t Blake since mu wolf said she chose Camden he looks like he hadn't been sleeping.