Chapter 24

I woke up in my mates arms and sighed in content. He starred down at me and we jumped each other. I was pinned to the bed. He kissed me before sliding into me I matched his speed.

* 6 weeks later*

I woke with a jolt in my stomach that was making its way to my throat.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I smashed open the lid to the toilet and puked up last nights dinner.

I felt someone hold my hair and rub my back for me.

After what felt like an hour of puking I finally stopped.

Blake by my side the whole time.

" Babe you okay?" He whispered I nodded and stood up to rinse my mouth out.

" Tastes better going in then out I'll tell you that." I joked. Blake went to kiss me and I jumped back. " No I just threw up and I'm not kissing you until I eat and then brush my teeth. But I love you!" I said before going to the dinning room I sat at the head of the table.

I was handed chocolate, blueberry pancakes and some fresh fruit. I poured maple syrup on my pancakes and waited for Blake to join me.

He plopped down beside me. Everyone slowly piled in the dinning room. As soon as everyone sat chatter filled the room.

Dad sniffed the air and looked at me. I tilted my head as what and he shook his head.

Breakfast continued as normal.

I was in my office working on paper work for the school when my dad waked in. He sniffed the air and looked at me with a furrowed brow and confused look.

" Dad why the confused face and why do you keep sniffing the air?" I asked continuing back to my paper work.

" I know you and Blake made it official at last weeks banquet but your scent is drastically different." He said. I lifted my arm pit and sniffed not smelt like coconut breeze.

" What are you going on about dad?" I paused " Are you trying to say I smell!" I said instant mood change much. I felt tears in my eyes. Blake bashed the door open and came and hugged me.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He growled.

" Aurora call off your mate." Archer said. I looked up at Blake and kissed his neck he calmed instantly. Archer sniffed the air and looked at me. Anger started to boil up in me.

" If I smell fucking tell me holy shit on a fucking eagle and call her freedom!" I yelled shaking mad. Blake wrapped his arms tighter around me and kissed my neck I calmed a little. Just then Amelia walked in and she stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me.

" Aurora you aura is different. Not that you smell but that you are somehow different but yet the same"

" You and your fucking riddles I swear." I mumble. She looked at me and walked closer Blake let me go. Her hand stretched out and she touched my stomach a shock ran threw me and her.

She smiled and squealed jumping up and down.

I looked at her funny.

' Aurora what are the signs of pregnancy?' My wolf asked

' Um vomiting, moo- wholly sea biscuit.'

" I'm pregnant?" I said out loud looking at my belly and I placed a hand over it. Everyone was quiet Blake placed a hand on my stomach and a little yip bounced around my head. Blake looked at me in awe and kissed me.

" I'M GONNA BE A GRANDDAD!" My dad yelled running out and cheering I laughed at his joy. He came back in with a straight face and looked at Blake. " You so much as do one wrong thing to her, and your ass is gonna be my wall mount!" I laughed as dad hugged me.