Chapter 7 pt. 2

*~Still in a memory~*

I woke up in wolf form at the bottom of my stairs. Huffing m, I walked toward my bed more like limped. I probably broke my paw and it was still healing.

I curled into a ball and closed my eyes.

I felt someone petting me groggily I opened my eyes and lifted my head to see Ryan.

" Aurora haven't seen you since yesterday morning how are you?"

I got up and stretched and yawned loudly.

" Tiered?" I nodded " Kay I'll let you sleep some more."

I curled up.

" Hey?" I lifted my head " Why where you crying last night?

I shook my head. He nodded shoving his hands in to his pockets and walking up the stairs.

I got up shifted not caring if I was naked for the first time. I looked at my body in my full length mirror. Turing to the side stomach was smaller today I smiled and went to the shower and locked the bathroom door. I grabbed my blade which was hidden under one of the drawer. I ran the shower and the fan hopping in the shower. I cleaned my hair and body. I sighed and ran the blade across my wrist 4 times.

The door busted open I sliced it deeper before the curtain was torn from it pole and there in an angry, upset manner was Camden I let the blood run down my arm I shifted and sprinted fast I was up the stairs faster then ever before I rounded the corner and ran out to the living room my blood was trailed behind me. I shot out to the dinning room and shot under the table were everyone was drinking  a bloody breakfast.

Camden growled and my family shot up from sitting smelling my blood.

I ran for the kitchen and I was through the doggy door and in the forest in less than a minute. I heard them running after me. I crossed a boundary between them and the wolves who I have made friends with they stopped at the boundary and I sat.

" Aurora why'd you do that? You were doing so good." Camden said.

I growled low and deep

' Well. 1) yesterday was not my day and 2) my mate fucked someone else and that shit hurts.'

" She says it wasn't her day and Blake screwed someone else which hurt like a bitch." Timothy said, yeah he's special and can read minds.

" What happened yesterday?" Ellie said pulling Axle close.

" Ask Camden." I growled.

" Camden what happened yesterday?" Edison asked.

" I... Well...Sofie.... Ok... So I had pinned Aurora to the door almost kissing her then she shifted and ran I guess Sofie followed us. I pinned her again and she was naked under me. Then Sofie came out and yelled a bunch stuff about Aurora being... different. I agreed but not willing you. You know Sofie powers. She jumped on me and things went on from there." He said. I growled.

" What was said?" Angel asked me.

" Well I got called a fat ugly mutt and that my fur color was gross, did I mention fat?" I stated. I felt my cuts heal I licked it clean and walked back across the boundary and made my way towards the house.

I had made it to the door before I was kicked across the yard. I yelped and hit a tree. I got up shaking it off seeing, Sofie was smiling evilly. Jumping on her before I could even think. I growled furiously, my paw came down, tearing her face open. She hissed in pain her fangs coming out trying to block her face.

But that couldn't stop me. Honestly I don't think anyone or anything could.

I clawed again and again no one stopped me. I was getting out 18 years of pent up anger out.