Sneak Peek

Here's a bit from the sequel!

She's A Gorgeous Mistake.

When you grow up in royalty it's hard to have privacy. Extremely hard.

Especially when you're in a rare pack of black wolves. I'm a little different from the rest of the pack. When my mom fell down the stairs all those years ago my brother stopped me from getting hurt and sacrificed himself for me. I had a piece of me missing.  Twin wolves have a special bond. Losing my brother cause a bit of anxiety. Okay a lot of anxiety. I've asked to be homeschooled because of it. My anxiety has caused me to have a bit of a stutter.

I was currently working on my math homework. When my mom called me.

" Misty sweetie please come here." My mom mind linked. I huffed and got up off my bed and walked to her office.

She hung up the phone and huffed. She placed her head on her desk, mumbling into her paperwork.

"Being a queen sucks." She paused and lifted her head. "How are you sweetie! Do you need help with anything"

" No-o-o I go-o" I closed my mouth and shook my head. My mom got up and walked toward me she was a head taller than me. Man was she gorgeous. She wrapped her arms around me and placed her head on mine.

"Sweetie, my little Misty you know you can talk to mommy right? I know you don't feel comfortable, but please talk to me?" Her phone rang she pleaded a "why me" and answered. Her eyes got wide.

" Really? He's awake? Yes. Yes. Uh huh. Uh huh. Yes. Thank very much! We'll be down as soon as we can. Thank you. Yes. Goodbye now." She looked at me " Sweetie pack a bag, we're gonna go see Uncle Aaron ." My mind reeled who was Uncle Aaron?

" Wh-h-hho's Aaron's mom?" She smiled. My mind zipped into her's and I saw everything. Their meeting, everything. I don't know why but I felt a pull to him. I blushed when he was shirtless. I zipped back out. She smiled and shoed me out to pack, she went to my dad to tell him. I walked to my room and put my homework away. I looked at my closet and went in and grabbed a pair of shorts.

"Mo-m-m how lo-ong are we gonna be there?" I linked her.

"A week." She replied. It was close to summer so it was bound to be hot outside. I grabbed shorts, a few flannels, two summer kimono's, and tank tops. A knock came to my door I looked out my closet and Kent my younger brother walked in. He's a cute kid, 16 so 3 years younger than me. My birthday was in a week. Which made me happy.

" Hey sis are you ready?" He called.

" No!" I said he walked in the closet. I folded my clothes in my suit case.

" What shoe's do you want to wear?" He asked.

" My, my all black and red Vans please." He nodded and handed them to me. I put my underwear and bras last. Zipping up my bag I walked out of the closet with it in hand, Kent took my bag from me. I grabbed my purse and cell. I shot a text to Darien about how our hang out plans had to be canceled because of a family emergency. He sent a sad face but understood none the less.

I walked down the stairs and saw Uncle Archer and Aunt Amelia were there with their bags, Justice and Debbie stood bored, smacking their mouths obnoxiously with gum.

I wasn't on good terms with my cousins. We had gotten in to four fights, as of last week. They think I'm weak, but the bruises that covered their faces says different. They've been at it since the day they could talk and still haven't learned. I have my moms strength and powers but I never use them, never, ever had I had the need to. Justice and Debbie didn't get their mothers powers thank god.

I waved to my aunt and uncle and went to the kitchen and grabbed a Sobe Green Tea. I waltzed to the snack pantry and grabbed a bag of beef jerky and my mom and dad had now joined the group. We all walked out of the house the guards where out surrounding the RV I boarded first immediately taking one of the bottom bunks. I closed the curtain and put in my headphones. "The Harold Song by Ke$ha" blared in my ears. I reached in my purse and grabbed the book I packed. It was " The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky" I sipped tea and chewed beef jerky the whole time.

I finished the book when I checked my phone it was close to midnight. I turned off my music and plugged my phone in to charge.

I tucked in and immediately fell asleep.

I was in a hospital waiting room. We were waiting for the okay to go and see Aaron.

" Queen Aurora?" My mother stood up. " Aaron would like to see you." Dad stood up as well . "Alone" the nurse said my dad kissed her and hugged her making sure his scent was on her. I looked at my hands I wondered when I would find my mate, my one true love. I guess some people aren't that lucky.

I stood up to go to the bathroom. I felt a pull toward one of the rooms and my moms scent was in there. I heard hushed voices.

" Aaron it's funny you wake up as my daughters 20th birthday is slowly approaching.I think-" She pauses. "Amethyst sweetie what did I tell you about eavesdropping?" I stopped breathing by the door. " Hmm? Well sweetie it's time to wake up."
___________________________________________________________________________

Well this is the sequel! Please, Please tell me what you think. It would mean a lot.

And sorry for the very very late posting of this.

Well any-who please comment like.

I love you my little earthlings <3

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca She's Just A Beautiful Mistake. (Under heavy construction but completed) 🎉