Chapter 8

*~present day~*

We made it home in under 30 minutes the moving truck was already there. I walked into the backyard. The want, no the need to see my parents was really heavy on my heart. I placed my hand on my neck tingles went down my spine. Camden had marked me, and I had marked him. It felt nice to be wanted, loved, and cared for. 

.: Blake's P.O.V:.

When Aurora's parent's found out I mated and claimed another woman. They were not happy at all. In fact her mom shifted and almost killed me. Her dad saved me thankfully.

Jenny was beautiful waking down the isle. Her pale skin and red hair looked flawless. Our vows were said we kissed and were now married. Jenny was due to bear our child at any minute now . I was so happy that I could forget about Aurora. She was still at the back of my head for some reason. Maybe our unfinished business I suppose.

We had some Burger King that sobered us up. We got home and Jenny went straight to bed she couldn't drink but she did eat a lot, which was great it meant our pup was going to be big and strong.

I went for a run around our territory I stopped at the cave, I went into the opening. Walking further down not stopping, I sniffed and made my way towards the end. I heard voice's. They must be back. Walking softly until the house came into view. I stopped when I saw Aurora and some guy hugging. She looked at him adoringly, he leaned down and they kissed. I got angry I almost growled when Brody called for a pack meeting. I booked it to the pack house.

" Alright the vampires will be coming to the Starz residence tomorrow so no attacking them."

I shifted throwing on shorts.

" Aurora's here with them!" I said. They looked at me a little surprised at my sudden outburst.

" You mean the pack punching bag?" someone shouted.

" Yes and she looks different and smells just like them." I said temper rising.

"This isn't Underworld. There are no such things as vampire werewolf hybrids.  Please conduct yourself respectfully Mr. Stone. Also think with logic." Alpha Brody announced annoyed. The hushed whispers and murmurs stopped.

The meeting went on. Explained that they would be allowed to enter with Aurora.

One the way home Jenny called me saying she went into labor at her mom's and they took her to the ER. I floored the car to the hospital.

.: Aurora's :.

Camden came out, and stood behind me his arms wrapped around me. I looked up and smiled.

" Let's get some sleep. It's been a long day." I nodded and he leaned in and kissed me I kissed back.

We had gone to bed. I fell into a dreamless slumber.

The next day I had woken up at 1p.m. I groaned I had 3 hours until I had to see my parents. I shuffled into the shower and cleaned myself until I smelled like strawberries and vanilla.

I got dressed in distressed jean shorts and a black t-shirt and walked downstairs.

In the kitchen there was no one, I frowned when I saw a plate of food with a note on it. I walked toward it and there was a BLTC on raisin toast and my mouth watered I read the note as I grabbed an apple juice out of the fridge.

Dear Aurora,

I'm sorry I couldn't be here to see you wake. But I'll be home before you leave to see your mum and dad.