Chapter 2

Who in the hell?! I thought to myself.

'Um who's this?' I thought with furrowed brow.

' Blake. Blake Stone...' my eyes went wide, he really didn't just do that.

' What do you want?' I questioned. 'How did you get past my walls it's guarded like Area 51.'

' Well mates can breech the others wall.' my heart stopped. 'Don't get me wrong it was tricky but I did it.' He sounded so confident and pleased with himself.

'We're not mates... 'I laughed in a nervous awkward tone. 'You even said it yourself.' I looked down at my desk.

'I- I only said that because I -' he seemed at a loss words, conflicted almost to either tell me the truth or make up something out of thin air.

How could he tell me anything, when he and I had barely shared anything but mere glances.

'Because you're embarrassed? You wouldn't want to be seen with the omega, what person in here right mind would mate me.. I'm a low ranking omega. With no friends, the only people who talk to me are my parents and that's cause I'm pretty sure they pity me'  I sighed picking up my pencil and lightly tapping it on the desk.

'N-no that's not why. Meet me in the hallway so we can talk about this?' he said. I closed my eyes and went into his mind. This was a weird power I had that I hadn't shared with anyone. They would think I'm crazy, well crazier.

'So are you getting her to the hallway?" I heard Nix say in a not whisper in the back of Blake's head.

' I'm trying. Should I touch her shoulder or hold her hand?' he hesitated, leaning toward me.

"Do anything to get her in the hallway!" he hissed.

I entered my own mind set. I built my wall up with a few surprises in store. I saw from the corner of my eye I saw Blake wince. I smiled. Miss.Vic's gave us an assignment with further partner detail tomorrow. Class dismissed and 2 classes later lunch rolled around, I took my self to the library.

Yes, I skipped lunch, I mean what failing anorexic wouldn't. I went to the fiction section. I scanned the the shelf when I saw Blood and Chocolate. By Annette Curtis Klause.

I saw from between the shelf Blake making out with the Melissa Rea. My heart hit a bad note. Blake looked straight at me, not stopping. Men are so fucking weird.

I shook my head and turned continued reading.

About halfway into chapter 3 when two figures sat at my table. I went back to reading. Then the book got thrown across the room sending Miss. Adams going to get it. Who cursed under her breath about kids not appreciating literature.

In front of me sat the infamous Jackass Nix, and his costar Heart Breaker Blake. I gave them a blank stare. Taking a sip of my water.

"Look I'll try and forgive you for your little incident in the commons. If, you say sorry." he said. I kissed my teeth, shaking my head.

"How about this 'c you shut the fuck up, and get that stick out of your ass that gives you the complex of an asshole. Then maybe I'll TRY and forgive you." I mocked. Blake started to laugh, quickly covering it up with a cough. Nix growled at me the whole library went from moderate silence to dead quiet. I growled back, Blake stopped laughing and stared at me in awe. It's not everyday a soon to be alpha is challenged, unless you have a death wish.

Nix shook and morphed on the table on all fours was an all grey wolf that looked ready to kill. No one moved in the library. I shifted staying in my chair my black fur stood out most of all. I was the only black wolf in my pack another reason why I'm singled out. Blake morphed out of instinct his white wolf stunning as he sat confused.

Nix lunged at me I duck under the table and book it to the door where stood a frozen bystander I raced up to the commons my wolf was small and fast but was also weak. Weird right? A fat human form and a skinny wolf. How crazy is that?

Turning too fast I biffed it but keep running. That was until a catch poll made its way in front of me I jumped missing it by 3 feet I continued to run. As I did I heard a yelp, Nix was caught in the catch poll but Blake still came after me hot on my tail.

I ran to the abandoned part of school I came here when I skipped class. So my scent is all over Blake's wolf came in and sniffing the air and ground, I kept spare clothes in here, for when I got chased.

His wolf searched as he did I backed up knocking over a shit ton of empty neon yellow buckets I stopped so did my heart.  Blake stopped and lunged at me I was too shocked to notice.

Both of us panting heavily. I whined at his closeness. My wolf melted under him.

'Girl if you don't get control of yourself, so help me goddess I'm slamming us into a tree on our next run'   I said annoyed.

'But he's so close to us, we've never been this close to him let alone anyone.' She spoke with despair dripping from her words.

"He was literally just making out with someone pull yourself together. So help me"  huffing I began to squirm from underneath him.

He nuzzled my neck. Lifting his head up he scanned my wolf body. His whine was loud. I let my mind wall down.

Let's see what he has to say.