Chapter 11

I was working on redecorating the bedroom when my cellphone rang.

Caller: Unknown

I made a face but answered.

"Hello? Who's this?"

' This is Beth the Care Taker of the Black Moon Stone Pack. Is this Aurora?'

" Yes it is. Hello Beth." I paused and she gasped. " Beth when can I return to my kingdom?" I asked.

' Well my dear now would be amazing but I'm not one to order you around. Whenever you're ready. Oh and if you found your mate bring him with you." she said giddy. I paused.

"What if my mate is a vampire?" she gasped as it was not the norm for vampires and werewolves to be mates but it did happen.

"Well.. that's quite all right! We'll treat him like royalty!" she said the last part sounded almost sour, I ignored it for now.

" Alright I'll see you in a week." I said with a smile.

'Goodbye my Queen.' she said hanging up.

I pushed the bed toward the window I saw a white wolf look at me with pained eyes. My heart thumped. Even though I rejected him. He still made my heart flutter. His mark had faded when Camden remarked me I made sure to mark him back. I moved away from the window and walked in to the bathroom.

My eyes confused me they went from being my chocolate brown to an amber color. I shrugged it off. Stripping my clothes and shifting. Trotting to the cave opening I went to see my dad everyday.

Now when I walked it was with confidence and my power radiated off me, the other wolves bowed at me. I felt a little special. I walked into the backyard and into my dad's house. My things had been moved to my house. Susan the women who raised me now hates me with a burning passion.

I walked inside and threw on a shirt and a pair of biker and went to the hall leading to the living room. I heard hushed voices.

" Why do you keep that slut around! She's not our daughter, our daughter got killed at the hands of rouges! Why do you feel the need to keep that thing close!" Susan yelled.

" She's as much our daughter as Bianca was! Bianca was a week old before you left her outside during the rouge war!" he shouted back. I walked into the living room Susan had tears in her eyes and Dad looked heated.

" Dad let's go outside, and take a walk for a little bit." I said. Susan stood up angry.

" You will not take my Husband anywhere you HUSSY!" she yelled with angry tears. My anger flared.

" I'm the hussy? I'm the HUSSY? You're the one who would cheat on dad when he left out of town. What did you call them again? Oh that's right! You called them my uncles! Did you not think that I wouldn't have put two and two together?!" I yelled dad looked at me knowingly. He knew but was still with his mate. Susan shifted and charged. Shifting I stood there, she halted dead in her tracks. Almost like she froze.

I walked up to her and looking between her and my dad. My vision got kinda fuzzy it was black and everything had a fuzzy out like almost like an X-ray. Looking from my dad to Susan their hearts had a very frayed string holding on my a thread. Scrunching my brow and looked at Susan then to dad. My vision went back to normal.

" You will not charge at me again. Do you understand?" she whimpered and was able to sit. I went and sat on the sofa. I looked at both of them. "You guys aren't mates are you" I asked. Susan looked away and dad nodded.

I was taken out of my mind and into my dads he was hold hands with a woman that had blonde hair and blue eyes she had a pretty smile they were out in the clearing having a picnic and having a blast.