Chapter 19

Guys calm down breathe in and breathe out. Some notes.

1) Aurora is finding her way in life all she really knows, is being bullied, self harm, no attention from anyone other than Ryan's family and her Dad, even then she was still unsure if it was a lie or the truth

2) Aurora feels the mating bond with Camden if she didn't she'd be distant which she is not she's a queen now something completely new to her.

3) Aaron can manipulate people's minds thoughts and feeling so he made Aurora kiss back.

4) Aaron is a schmuck but he's a good guy under all his ego and schmuckieness. You'll find out why two.

5) Camden knows everything Aurora does.

Kay my vicious warriors c: here chapy 19

*TRIGGERING WARNING*

_______________________________________________________

After healing twice in one day I was pooped. I just wanted my mate. Not sexually but to hold as comfort.

Aaron and his men and women were staying at the guest house. My men and few women went back home.

Archer and Amelia were making out on my kitchen counter.

" Guys?." I said drowsily. Nothing I went to the sink turned it on and got the sprayer and dousing them with water a lot of water. They jumped apart and I did a chuckle turning it off.

" GO HOME AND MAKE OUT, that's an order." I said calming down, I shifted, walking up the stairs. I rounded the corner and stopped as hushed voices spoke.

" Camden?" A feminine I didn't recognize

" Uhhh and you are?" He questioned

" I'm Claudia. The new maid."

'New maid?' I didn't approve this.

" If you excuse m-" I heard someone get pushed to a wall. I peaked out and she was kissing My Husband.

Hold me THE FUCK BACK.

I sprinted and lifted off the floor and grabbed her by the neck with my teeth. Throwing her to the wall. I growled low and deep egging her to temp me. She was already bleeding.

She shifted into a tri-colored wolf and growled back at me.

Oh HELL TO,THE MOTHER FUCKING NO HOLD MY FUCKING EARRINGS!

I was ready to pounce when something bull dozed me breaking a rib in the process. I looked at my attacker and it was Camden. I whimpered. He scoffed me off. This "Claudia" shifted and Camden handed her his jacket. And helped her up. He walked her to our bedroom and slammed the door locking it.

I walked downstairs naked, numb, and broken, no really my rib still didn't heal. I prayed that people would jump out and say surprise just kidding but no one did. I clamped my hands around my ears when SHE moaned.

I ran into the downstairs bathroom.

I locked myself inside. My chest was stricken with pain. I fell clutching my chest.

A silent cry left me.

I shakily stood up and searched the drawers for something sharpe. My eye caught a silver blade. I quickly grabbed it as if it was gonna disappear. I sat in the tub. Turning the water on. As soon as it filled up.

I sliced away.

I panted as the blood left it healed but a thin to wide scars covered my arms and thighs. The tub was now a deep red.