Chapter 18

I got dressed and and did my hair, leaving my face natural.

I walked into my office and saw the letter on my desk. I walked toward my desk and saw the cursive writing addressed in my name. Turning it over it had a white wax stamp of a wolf with arrows behind it. Carefully opening the letter and unfolding it.

Dear Aurora,

I hope all is well. I haven't seen you sense you were a baby. Now I hear you're a beautiful young women married to a vampire. You're parents never saw me coming sad isn't it? They died saving you. You've caused the death of your parents if they just would have given you up they would still be hear and you my special lady would be married to me.

Now the reason I'm write you is for you to step down. Or an unneeded war will be made between the Black Moon Stone Pack and the Diamond Pack. So back out of your queen role or more people you care about will suffer and die at the hands of you yet again.

Love Draco Rumbas

P S: hope the dress fits it was your mothers .

Just then the guard walked in with the a box. I got up and looked in the box a crisp white colored dress was in it. Pulling it out of the box I noticed it was a sweetheart neckline mermaid dress with lace and crystal beading. I gasped at its gorgeousness.

Lady Beth came in dropping the tray of raspberry ice tea and gasping, breaking the glasses in the process.

" That's your mothers wedding dress!" She announced " I'm sorry bout the tea dearie." She said bowing.

" Lady Beth it's fine." I said.

Something felt odd about the dress like it held a darkness.

" Find me a Witch and see if this is in cloaked with dark magic." I said placing it back in the box. Ted and the guys nodded Lady Beth left to get a maid to clean it.

I wondered the grounds of the mansion when I came to a memorial of my parents. It was a statue of them and I dropped to my knees and broke down.

" Mom, Dad w-what do I do? I can I don't wont to cause death and suffering, I'm not that strong. I wanna stand up and fight but I don't wanna see those I love die." I whimpered. I heard a branch break and I growled and shifted on spot. Camden emerged from the tree line holding his hands up. I walked toward him whining and rubbing me head on his knees. He sat and padded for me to sit on side i chose his lap I curled up and looked up at him. He started petting me before laughing. I gave him a confused look.

"I'm petting my wife, the love of my life." I did a throaty laugh and Blake came out in human form.

" The witch is here" I nodded and was picked up by Camden I tried to squirm out but he held me there. So I stayed there in his grasp.

I jumped out of his arms when I reached the house I ran up to my room and dressed in a cute white sundress that went to mid thigh. And slipped into the office were a beautiful young lady was she had to be no older then 17. Archer was looking at her like she was the sun and the moon and the whole Milky Way. I smiled an evil smile.

' Camden I'm gonna kiss a girl.' I waited for a response

' I'm coming.' I walked over to my desk. Camden walked in as I sat down.

" Hello I'm Aurora." I paused " and you are."

" Amelia Troy the witch you sent for" she said with a smile.

" How old are you sweetie?" I asked placing my hand on hers. I heard Archer tense.

" I'm uhhhh um 18" I leaned closer across the desk.