Chapter 5

I saw blood cake the hid of Blake and blood trickle out of Nix leg. I whimpered, I was the cause of this and could really only blame myself.

Alpha Brody and my Dad pulled the two away from one another.

Cowardly walking up to them. As I approached,  Blake growled and grabbed my hid in his jaws m, causing a yelp to escape me. He stood over me protectively. Squirming I  lifted my muzzle to his. Licking him lightly, his tense stance depleted he moved so I could get up. For some form of dominance he put his tale over mine.

I opened my mind link.

' Nix what the hell has gotten into you? Answer me young man!?' Alpha Brody hollered

" Well the she-bitch over there thought shoving pastry in my face would make her day better!" Nix yelled back.

' So what, you had over 200 thrown at me you, piece of shit!' I growled anger boiling in me.

'Rora, calm down.' Blake said. I loosened slightly. Nix took a threatening step forward.

' I'm the piece of shit! You're just the scum of the pack. Someone that's should just either kill themselves or just leave the pack cause I sure as hell know that everyone here hates you!' Nix yelled livid.

' YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THIS!?!? I TRIED TO GET RID OF MYSELF SO MANY TIMES NOW! I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS BEING TREAT LIKE SCUM EVERYDAY OF MY DAMNED LIFE. I WANT TO BE BETTER I WANT TO DO BETTER. I WANNA KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE SMOOTH ARMS AGAIN! I WANT TO GO A DAY WITH OUT RUNNING A BLADE ACROSS MY ARMS OR LEGS BUT I GUESS IT ASKING TO MUCH TO WANT TO WALK IN A STORE AND NOT GET SHOVED OUT AND TOLD TO COME WHEN IT'S CLOSED!' I yelled. Close to tears.

' You know, I knew you've always craved attention but this, this low.' He sneered.

You really can't win with these kinds of people.

I growled low and deep and charged him. He immediately went down and whimpered under my weak hold. I wanted to snap at his neck, so bad, instead I growled and jumped off him.

Every one was dead quiet they knew I was right but what they didn't know was the self-harm and suicide attempts. I turned away and walked home. Not the home I grew up in but the place I've learned to call home I went to the cave opening no one followed I closed my mind link off really not caring if they were calling for me.

As I went to the other side I saw Ryan outside reading. I approached quietly ears back, tail tucked between my legs and I was shaking not from what just happened but from how broken I was. I had managed to have my mate accept me, my wolf a nicely feed meal, and it all was nothing anymore. I whimpered.

Ryan saw me jumped up and just held me.

Axle, Ellie, Brenda (mom), Edison (dad). All came out Brenda and Ellie took me and carried me upstairs were I shifted and they put me in my clothes. I stayed motionless laid in Ryan's California King bed and closed my eyes.

I remember hushed voices and something about dinner and food on the bed side table. But I fell back to sleep. A dreamless slumber a waited me.

I woke up the sun wasn't up yet the clock read 4:00 a.m.

Hearing voices downstairs I tilted my head.

" What do you mean I can't see my daughter!?" My dad yelled.

" Honey, calm down." my mother hushed him.

" Well for one she's asleep, two she is drained of all life and spirit that she had." Edison said.

I left my mind and went into Ellie's, she felt me but didn't say anything.

" Can I see her? Please?" Blake said with a pained face.

" Ryan take the boy up to see his mate." Brenda said.

Ryan got up reluctantly got and motioned for Blake to follow. I left Ellie's mindset, to go into my own.

The door opened making light fill the room a tiny bit. I stayed where I was. Blake turned the light on, causing me to cringed away he quickly turned them off.

He was clad in shorts just shorts. I blushed and looked down he made his way to the bed. I stood up in bed the blanket and sheets fell showing my scars.

Blake took my arms and brought me down so I sat on my legs

He wrapped his arms around my waist, mine shakily crept around his neck slowly, truly not know what I was doing or what was happening.

We didn't talk, no words were uttered just our hearts beating. His hands went from my waist to my face. Putting both hands on my cheeks. He leaned in and kissed me, kissing back he licked my bottom lip for me to open up but I didn't he growled a tiny bit I giggled and opened my mouth his tongue explored my mouth.

After we pulled apart panting. We laid in bed the clock read 4:50 AM.

He had his hand running up and down my scared legs. He shot up and brought his head to my legs.

" What are you doing?!" I asked blood rushing to my cheeks, he didn't answer, his tongue went across each scar, they disappeared behind his tongue. Like nothing ever happened to them he did the same for the rest of the scars on my body. I ran out of bed and into Ryan's connected bathroom. switching the light on I saw what I wanted for the first time in a long, clear smooth skin. Tears pricked my eyes. I ran out and crashed Blake into a hug.

" Thank you, Thank you!" I cried he kissed me and smiled.

" I remember my mom doing it to my dad when I was younger." he said "A mates saliva heals every wound their wolf can't fix. Such as self inflicted. I remembered when I was running my hand up and down your legs" He squeezed me tightly. " I have to go but I'll be by later today so I can see you." He said kissing me on the forehead.

I walked him to the door. My parents had left a long time ago.

" I love you Aurora." he said, my heart skipped 10 beats.

" I-I-I don't think we should just throw the L word around like that...." I said looking down, He hugged me then shifted and ran to the cave and disappeared from view.

I turned and there was my second family.

" What do you want to do?" Edison asked reading the look on my face.

" Leave, I just want to leave and come back in a year. I want to be better, feel better, also looking better would be terrible. " I stated staring off into space.

They nodded, no words just actions. They knew I need this, soon clothes and personal items were packed up.

Grabbing a pen and paper I began to write a letter to Blake and my parents.

_______________________________________________________________

What'd ya think of the plot twist I just made?

Comment

and

vote? C; please.