Chapter 15

After a heated makeout session we went and got Ihop and hit the rode again. we laughed and sang out of tune even Mr. Archer had fun. I loved my body guards they knew how to have fun and when to be serious.

It was 5 p.m. When we made it to a small town in Vermont Called Alburg. From here Archer drove. About 20 miles of rode later it turned to a dark forest. Luther, Steven and Danny moved a gate and we drove down it, little to say I was on guard.

Camden put an arm around me.

Soon house started to pop up and little shops. Wolves were out and about and humans.

Something caught my eyes. Two wolves fighting and others watching.

"STOP!!!" I yelled. The car lurched, Camden's window was down I morphed mid jump.

Voices flooded my head.

' These boys need to control their testosterone.' An elder said

' Guys stop it!" And brownish black girl wolf said.

I howled and everyone stopped and looked at me. They all bowed the boys on the other hand kept fighting I sighed. I growled at them. They stopped. One held the other by the tail the other had the one by the back leg. I growled again and they jumped away from each other.

My vision went X-ray and the brownish black wolf girl had a connection with neither the boys but the one standing by the tree with a white black fur. I looked at him and motioned him forward. He did so tail tucked between his legs. The two boys growled, I stepped in front of him and said.

" Leave him alone pups." I spoke with power the rolled on their backs for forgiveness. I brushed them off and turned again I motioned for the girl to come forward. They looked at each other and their eyes lit up they walked away together. I walked back to the car and jumped in proudly.

" Someone feels proud doesn't she?" I nodded to Camden. " Good cause, that was amazing. " I howled with glee and soon other wolves joined me. I did a wolfish grin. We reached the gate to a castle like mansion.

' This is where i was born?!?!' everyone jumped and I laughed at it.

" Yes now calm down.." Danny mumbled

Camden opened the door and I hopped and trotted to the door. I paced on my paws and Archer opened the door I shot in and stopped a whole staff was there.

They bowed their heads at me I bowed my head in approval. They smiled. Camden handed me a bag full of clothes and lady Beth showed me to a restroom I changed and walked out. Lady Beth had tears in her eye.

" You look just like your mum and dad." Her arms wrapped around me and I froze but hugged her back. She took my hand lead me back to the staff.

" this is Linda the head chef of the manner, Brody the butler, Jody, Hilly, Jill, Mel, and Kenzie are the maids, and I lady Beth was your care taker."

" hello everyone" I said.

I was shown where mine and Camden's room.

I wandered the house by myself and found my self in my baby room in the crib was a little black wolf puppy. I picked it up and sat on the rocking chair. Next to the rocking chair was a table with a picture of mom, dad, and me. I looked happy and care free in my moms arm dad looked proud of his wife and baby. Mom looked happy.

" hey baby girl." I looked and saw my mum and dad. I got up and saw them looking at me in the crib.

" Awe look she's smiling honey." My dad said I was picked up and sure enough I had a big toothless smile on my face. I smiled. My picked my up and sat in the rocking chair dad stood next to us. A young Lady Beth took a photo.

It all blew away when I heard a knock on the door. I wiped the tears from my face and spoke out.

" Come in!" I smelt Camden walk in.

" I felt your discomfort baby." he paused " You okay?"

" Yeah I had a flash back with my parents in it."

" Wanna explain it?" He asked?

" it was about when this photo was taken. They were so proud to have me" I turned and hugged him crying into his shirt. He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

I looked back at the crib and hugged Camden tighter. He picked me up and walked to our bedroom. I wanted to curl up in bed and sleep next to my husband but I had to get ready for a meeting at town hall. It was like a welcome home sort of thing. I went and showered shaved and all.

Hoping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around me and walked out drop dead gorgeous women were in my room setting up hair and makeup . They saw me and bowed I nodded my self-esteem dropping 100%. I gulped and Camden cam in the girls bowed and walked out.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked. Cupping my face.

" they're too pretty...." I mumbled embarrassed.

"Babe you are the most gorgeous woman here you're second to none." I smiled and kissed him " Now let them get you ready for this party." He said against my lips.

I complied with them and the did romantic curls to my hair and a and mint green and chocolate eye makeup. They pulled out this beautiful black dress with lace detailing. The cool part was that the dress went above the knee but the lace went to the floor. The lace had a skull detailing and I smiled.

" we knew you'd like it when your clothes were unpacked we went out and got this." Said Linzy.

" thank you it's beautiful."

I was put in the dress and it fit like a glove. The put me in black wedges that clipped at the ankle. They high diced and complimented me while I blushed like a tomato.

They left to get ready for the banquet. I found Camden in the study with the guards. The looked up and their jaws dropped. I giggled. Camden came up and kissed my hand. And we walked out hand in hand to the banquet.

The banquet was a simple one presents were given to me for some reason. Lady Beth said it was to show respect.

I met the whole pack. Everyone was skewed about my mate being a vampire but they'll get used to it.

As we went home I wanted to wonder the grounds of my land. Camden stay to do paper work. Blake, Dad, and Archer went with me.

I shifted and walked ahead. Dad was next to me.

" hey pumpkin what's up?" He knew me.

" dad what if I can't do this? What if I'm not fit to be a queen, alpha or whatever I am here." I said in a whisper.

" Honey you can do this you can do anything you put that pretty head of yours to. Kay kiddo?" I nodded and we were in a clearing I looked up and saw the night sky. I laid and rolled on my back to look at it in awe. I fell asleep sometime after.

.:Blake's:.

She laid and watched the stars. Her dad and Archer talked mindless chatter. While watched her. I walked toward her and saw she was asleep. I shifted human put shorts on and picked her up. Her dad walked ahead Archer lagged behind.

I smiled at what this reminded me of.

Nix had chased her up a tree. She stayed there and we left. I came back at 1 in the morning and saw her asleep she leaned the wrong way and almost fell but I caught her. I walked her home and tucked her into bed and watched her sleep for a few more minutes she shifted in her sleep back to human. I kissed her forehead and she smiled. I jumped out her window and dreamt of her that night.

Camden was at the deck with a glass of blood. He finished it and came toward me.

" Thanks Blake." He said I nodded and handed her over to him.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys this chapter is shitty I know sorry