Epilogue

Last chapter for this story I love each and everyone of you that read, commented, voted and liked my story. This story is very near and dear to me. And so a my fans so thank you for everything <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* 2 months later *

I woke up the next morning alone in bed I whimpered because I love waking up to my mate.

I got up and showered and dressed in a cute little black sun dress with black wedges. I smiled as I felt the babies kick. I'm now 13 weeks pregnant.

I walked into my office to go over messages and emails when Dad came in.

" Hey baby girl it's time for breakfast." I smiled and nodded. As we walked down the hall to the stairs I couldn't feel Blake anywhere in the house.

" Dad do you know where Blake is? I can't feel him anywhere in the house."

" No honey, actually I don't know where he is." I spent half my childhood and teenage life with this man and he was telling a dead lie but I left it alone.

" Oh alright. He must be on a run." I played off.

" Alright sweetheart." He played off as well.

After breakfast I shifted and went to a run and visited my parents grave. It's been a whole month since I've been to there actual grave site which had its own place in the graveyard. Along with the other kings and queens before them it was the back of the graveyard. And the gravestones were very detailed. I wandered to my parents grave and stared at it. It was the prettiest one there.

I blocks my mind from everyone.

' Hi mom, dad. Well I'm having pups yep plural two little bundles of joy. I'm so excited about them. I think you guys would have been great, grandparents. I'll bring them by when they come out. I have my mate back although I don't know where he is. Well gotta go to Queenly things. I love you guys.

I trotted back to house but Blake still wasn't there. I started to get angry at that. I moved toward the back when I heard commotion out front got on my belly and crawled out and hid behind a bush in the garden I peeked out and saw Blake with Archer. They were glaring at each other. Dad stepped in and a calmed them down.

I shrugged and went to the back and walked through the doggy door. I shifted and grab the robe hanging and walked to the room to put on a romper. As I slipped on some sandals. I heard a crash come form the living room. I quickly ran out of the room.

As I ran down the stairs I missed a step and I met the stairs stomach first and rolled down them. When I got the the end I clutched my stomach, and hissed in pain. Blake's legs came into few and he cradle me in his arms and ran me to the hospital I cried out as a wave of pain hit me.

Dr. Reeds was there and they rushed my out of Blake's arms and in the ER.

.:Blake's:.

They grabbed her from my arms and rushed her into ER.

I paced it was now a waiting game. Her dad and guards waited with me.

Dr. Reeds cam out with a grim face.

" Blake I'm sorry but one of the pups didn't make it. He was in front of the other pup saving her from going too. But Aurora's in shock right now so be easy on her." Dr. Reeds said. I ran past her and ran in to Aurora's hospital room.

I stopped when she had something in her arms but there wasn't a heart beat coming from it. Her eyes were red and watery and she was mumbling 'I'm sorry'

I walked over and saw a carbon copy of me but with Aurora's nose.

She looked at me and new tears formed in her eyes. I kissed her forehead.

" Say hi and goodbye to Caden Blake Stone." She sniffled. I went and cradle Caden in my arms and kissed his forehead.

* 5 years later *

.: Aurora's :.

" Amethyst stop! If you don't put your pants on right now there is no ice cream for three days!" I threatened. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned back to me.

" No mommy not the thrice creams! Hand me the pants!" I started laughing at her she was so much like me. " Mother this is no joke the thrice cream is at risk!" I walked toward her and handed her the pants she tugged them on and smiled. " Can we have thrice cream mommy." I smiled.

" Yes sweetie." She grabbed my hand and we walked down stairs.

" Mommy after thrice cream can we go see Caden with papa?"

" Yes sweetie. Why don't you go get papa and we can eat ice cream together." She squealed and ran back up stairs to my office to get Blake. She was a daddies girl at heart.

I waltz into the kitchen. Linda smiled and got out three bowls and strawberry, and vanilla ice cream and scooped into bowls. I grabbed all three and walked into the dinning room. I placed them on the table and squealing down the stairs and into the dinning room.

She struggled onto the chair but got to her thrice cream as she liked to call it. I kissed Blake as he wrapped his arms around me.

We sat and at our ice cream together laughing and making jokes, after we walked to Caden's gave which was next to my parents.

" Hi big brader. We had thrice cream today. I wish you could have been here with us, but it's okay your with Grammy and Gramppy. Tell them I say hi. Oh and I got a new stuffie it's a wolf.." She talked animatedly about her week. I gripped Blake's hand he squeezed back.

I tried my hardest to use my healing light on him but it wouldn't work the light would come out but it wouldn't heal. My wolf told me because it was a sacrifice of life.

What had caused me to run down those stairs that day was because Blake and Archer was in a heated argument. Archer had a problem with Blake because of what happened in the past but after what happened with Caden, they calmed down.

We went back the the house after Misty fell asleep cuddling cuddling Caden's grave stone.

Thankfully Misty wouldn't be an only child for long she had a baby brother coming along the way.

I'm Queen Aurora Stone and this is my life now and I'm perfectly happy with it. It does get better, it just gets worse before then.

____________________________________________________________

Well guys that's Aurora's story. Now for Amethyst Cadence Stone's story.

I really wanna thank all of my followers, readers, voters, commenters and just everyone. I love you guys and can't wait to write Amethyst story.

Please vote and comment.

I love you my little croissants!

Love Chanel.