Chapter 26- Bullseye

Lewis told me that his cousin Ethan was one of their best snipers. It was a wonderful opportunity for me to be taught by an expert. Today is my training using a gun.

We went to the shooting range. Every weekend was my shooting lesson. Lewis showed me different guns from pistols to rifles. Of course a lot of different guns were found in one of the basements of their buildings. One of his dad's illegal business was gun trafficking.

Ethan taught me the components of a firearm which includes the barrel, magazine, hand guard, pistol grip, trigger and the trigger guard. He also told me that all firearms have a receiver, which is comprised of springs, levers and pistons.

Wow! I was already enjoying the Lara Croft vibe in the Tomb Raider movie and Tris from the Divergent Series.
I was wearing a black halter top, black shorts and black knee high boots.

Lewis was holding my hands to steady it pointing at the target. My hands were sweating. The hand gun was heavy. Ethan was very patient with me and after several trials,
I managed to shoot the outside of the paper and not the image of the printed human shooting target. I was asked to aim for  the heart and the head.

Lewis told me to relax. He said, "Your muscles are so tensed sweet pea. Take a deep breath! I know you can do it!"
I said, " How can I stop disappointing my supportive boyfriend?"
He replied, "I am proud of you sweet pea! I'm not pressuring you! Just have fun!"
I kissed his cheeks and answered, "Thank you my Superman for always believing in me!"

After few hours, Ethan left. Me and Lewis went back at the penthouse and called for our friends to watch our favorite movies. I told them that I will cook for them.

After watching our favorite movies while eating our favorite meals, we talked about our plans for the coming school year. In few weeks time, we'll be back to school again but this time we will be in our senior year.

The boys will take us out to the beach tomorrow so they went home earlier.
I prepared my favorite white, two piece bikini and I also prepared Lewis' white shorts in order to match my white bikini.

When we arrived at the beach, Airy, Devan and Me went straight to the water. After few minutes of swimming, we played volleyball while the boys were preparing our tents and basket of foods.

When the boys were walking shirtless, showing their 8 pack abs towards us, three tall, gorgeous girls stopped and talked to our boys.
They were flirting with our boys. They were laughing loudly, batting their long lashes and flipping their long black hair. Devan called Neo to put lotion on her back. Airy screamed at Red and asked him to go the restroom while my Lewis was left talking to one of the girls.

I watched the girl talking to Lewis for about twenty minutes. What the h*ll were they talking about for f*cking twenty minutes? I held the ball and you knew how good I was with this. I threw it harder aiming on the girl's face then she fell on the ground.

I was so mad at that girl and Lewis. I went to the bar near the beach and took a shot of tequila. Lewis followed me and said, "Hey sweet pea! Why are you here all alone?"
I replied, "I am alone because my stupid boyfriend was flirting with another woman!"
Then I took another shot of tequila. He answered, "Sweet pea, that girl was from my old school. I was just trying to be nice."
I replied, " I don't care about that b*tch!".

Lewis said, "Jealousy suits you sweet pea! I loved it especially when you threw that ball, that was f*cking bullseye!"
I took another shot and said, "The next time I saw you with another girl, I will not be throwing a ball anymore but I'll put a bullet between her eyes!"
He answered, "Oh so feisty!"

Well, don't blame me, that was probably the power of tequila talking. I'm not possessive. I'm simply jealous. I was about to take one more shot but Lewis took it from me and he drink it. He carried me because I was a little dizzy and flustered.

He said, "You really have to control yourself when drinking sweet pea."
I kissed his neck and then I fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up it was already dark. Our things were packed and we're ready to go home. I didn't have the chance to enjoy swimming because I was sleeping in the tent the whole time. Well whose fault was that? Of course the tequila not mine!