Chapter 11- Thank you for just being you

Knock! Knock! Knock! I checked my clock and it's just 5 in the morning. Who the hell is knocking on my door this early? I was wearing a white tank top and a red laced undies. It's hot here in my room. I just tied my hair and brushed my teeth and shouted "Give me a minute ok?" I opened the door and I was expecting either Airy or Devan but I was so wrong!

In front of me is a tall, handsome man, with a body perfectly carved by Leonardo Da Vinci. His 8 pack abs are very visible under his black sleeveless top. He's wearing a white short and a white Nike rubber shoes and for a moment, I had naughty thoughts, so naughty that the author of this story can't even describe much because she might be reported.

He said, "Close your mouth sweet pea, you're literally drooling!Get your phone and take a picture, it'll last longer!"

I finally came back to my senses, his eyes went from my lips to my legs until the tip of my toes and that's when I realized that I was just wearing a thin fabric, just my tank top and undies. I said, "Hey are you checking me out? My eyes are up here superman, you pervert!"
He replied "Oh my sweet pea is so sassy, I love it!"

I said,"What are you doing this early in my apartment?"
He answered "Don't get too excited sweet pea, jogging is one of my daily routine.
I just want to ask if you want a breakfast with me?"
I replied "Ok you got me on the free food!"

He said "I enjoyed the view sweet pea but please don't tell me that you're going out with me wearing those. I love that red undies on you but It'll look better on my bedroom floor!"
I blushed and immediately run to the closet.

After our breakfast, Lewis went home for a shower, I'm ready to go to school but just a few steps away from my apartment, a car was beeping, it was Lewis in a lamborghini.
He said, "Come on! I'll give you a ride."

When we arrived at the parking lot, many saw us together. Lewis held my hand so I said "What are you doing Superman?"
He replied "I am just marking my territory!"
I answered "So now, you want to have me?"
He said, "I will make you mine sweet pea!"
Too much blushing for today. This man is really something else, he made me feel alive and special.

While walking towards our room, Liam approached me in the hallway and said "Mia can we talk?" I didn't answer. I just looked him in the eye. I've been avoiding him for several days now. He said, "Mia please spare me some time!"
Lewis pulled me and said "Stay behind me sweet pea!"

Liam's annoyed response was "You might not want to involve yourself between me and Mia, Parker!
I promise it'll be bloody".

Lewis closed his fist and frowned and about to attack then he replied "You're lucky because your father is my friend but if not, I will enjoy kicking your a$$".

I held his hand at an instant and said "Come on Superman! He's not worth it!" Lewis suddenly calmed down and his tensed muscles were relaxing. I believed that I have a wonderful effect on him.

Now I know, that only me can tame the beast in him. Before entering the room he kissed my forehead and said "Thank you for just being you my sweet pea!"