Chapter 21- This is It

We are now back to school. I was burdened with a lot of paper and school works. Everything looked fine, as if nothing happened. There will be a basketball game later. Lewis is back at the game so he was busy training.

Red became the temporary captain when we were in Italy. A team from another school will be their opponent. I haven't seen Liam for a while. I don't know how to react if I ever got the chance to see him. I might break his leg for hurting my Superman.

We also had our cheerleading practice. New routines were added. I will be staying on top of the pyramid because they said I was lighter among the others.

Few hours passed, we are now going to the gym in preparation of the said game. On my way to the gym, the basketball team from the other school were already on the hallway. A tall, muscular, good looking man with a black tousled hair approached me and said, "Hey Beautiful! Where can we meet the players of your school and their coach?"
I said, "Just go straight ahead and you'll see them inside the gym!"
He said , "Thank you! By the way I'm Carl, can I get your name?"
I just smiled. He replied with a curious voice, "Can you give me your number?". I said, "I have a boyfriend, so No!"
He said, "Well if you two break up, I'll be ready for you!"

Suddenly, somebody held my waist and kissed me on my cheeks and said "Let's go my sweet pea!" Then he looked at the guy from the other school intensely.

The game was so exciting and it was a close fight. We won by two points only and everybody in the game was remarkable. Lewis was awarded as the MVP. He was given the chance to speak and then he said, "May I request Mia Cielo Paradiso to please come forward." Many were shouting and clapping. Airy and Devan were pushing me and teasing me.

He said, " I want all of you to listen! Ever since I laid my eyes on this beautiful girl, I knew she was the perfect match made for me. She is adorable inside and outside. "My sweet pea, will you make me the happiest man alive by accepting me to be your boyfriend?"

Many were taking pictures and cheering, I blushed and my knees were trembling. I answered "Y..yeess!"
Then we hugged each other.

So we're now official. I can't describe the happiness in me. Airy said,"I wish Red will soon ask me to be his girlfriend too!"
Devan said "Well Neo and me are good with whatever we have!"
This feeling is like the calm before the storm. Why do I feel nervous, like this happiness between me and Lewis won't last?

We went to Lewis' penthouse together with our friends to celebrate their victory and our new relationship.
I baked his favorite Lasagna and we ordered our favorite pizza. The boys were drinking beers and for us girls, our vanilla shakes.

Lewis told us to stay in his penthouse tonight. He has extra rooms that can accommodate us all. I said that I will sleep with the girls but he insisted to sleep beside me. Yes just sleep and cuddle. Lewis won't force himself on me because I know he respects me.

We went to our respective rooms. Lewis was caressing my cheeks and whispered, "I hope I can control my self tonight sweet pea."
I answered, "Just stay on your side of the bed and keep it in your pants Superman!"
He said, "I know, I'm trying so hard!"
Everytime we sleep together, I felt safe and protected. He really has this effect on me.

I will be submitting my resignation letter to Mr. Vega tomorrow. I will look for another job. The school days were almost over. I will go home for summer vacation and I planned to take Lewis with me so that he could meet my family.

We will be graduating next school year and after that I'll be having my pre med and then my medical course. I do hope that Lewis will be with me until the end and until I fulfilled my dreams.

I want him to be my end game. I couldn't think of someone who can replace him in my heart. We never said that we love each other. We like each other a lot. Maybe we really love each other but no one opened that part. We're still young but I knew deep in my heart we can face our problems together.