Chapter 14- Who is the Culprit?

(Lewis' point of View)

I accompanied Mia to the bar after our dinner. I waited for her until her shift ended. She said, "Why are you still here?" I replied, "I'm bringing you somewhere else sweet pea."
She said with a confused voice,
"Are you immortal or something?" "Don't you ever get tired of staying with me?"
I answered, "I'll never get tired of you! After all, I'm your Superman right?

I held her hand and told her to sleep in the car during our travel because I'm gonna bring her to a lovely place. After an hour, we reached the top of the city. I brought her on a mountain overlooking the beautiful city. I said, "Hey sweet pea, we're here!"
She slowly opened her eyes and even though her hair was messy, she still looked like a goddess. Her eyes dilated when she looked at the view. She said, "Wow! I've never seen a view as breath taking as this."

My sweet pea is so innocent and pure. She appreciates even the small things. She doesn't know how adorable she is.
I told her,"This is where I relax and watch the sun rise sweet pea. In here, I can breathe and release the demons inside me."

She was shivering so I gave her my jacket and I embraced her.
I said, "Come on sweet pea, I'll keep you warm!"
She just smiled without losing focus on the view. She asked, "Have you seen my performance?"
I said,"You were the sexiest and the most desirable cheerleader I've ever seen!"
She answered "Do you think I got the spot?" I said,"Without a doubt sweet pea!" She then placed her head on my chest and we waited for the sun to rise."

We went home and had breakfast together. She said, "What if I'll just cook for our breakfast next time?"
I answered, "Do you really know how to cook?" She replied,"I know how to make pancakes and poached eggs."
I chortled and said, "I don't want to tire you sweet pea. You've been working a lot."

I left Mia in her apartment and I called Neo to check if he found out who stole Mia's clothes. I also texted Red to meet us in the penthouse.

I said, "Do you have goodnews for me Neo?" Neo replied,"You might want to check this on your own bro, I will send you the cctv footage."
I checked my phone and I saw a familiar face. Red took my phone and said, "What the f*ck! this boy never learned his lesson!I sorted him out and gave him few good bruises."

My vision became blurry and I'm out for blood. I won't let this slide. I asked Neo to give me the boy's location. The one who stole my sweet pea's clothes was the pervert that I strangled during the tryout. This damn boy crossed the f*cking line! I took my semi-automatic handgun and placed it inside my pocket. Red decided to accompany me because he knew that I might do something stupid.

The location was an hour far from the school and they were having a house party. When we arrived, I asked the girls outside who were smoking weed if they knew the name of the boy in the picture. I showed them my phone. The girls told me that the guy in the picture is Drake and he's inside a certain room. The students here were drunk. When I entered the room, I saw Drake watching two naked girls dancing. The girls have bloodshot eyes probably due to drugs. I told the girls to get dressed and go home. Drake was about to attack me and he threw a bottle of beer at me. I dodged and instantly took my gun and shot his right knee. He said" For f*ck sake! Do I know you?"
I shouted, "I will bury you alive!" Red stopped me. He tied Drake on a chair.  Drake answered, "Who the hell are you?What do you need?"
I said, "Why did you get Mia's clothes?"
He laughed and snorted, "Ah the sexy girl at the gym!"I shouted, "What do you want from her?"
He answered, "Oh I was just paid by the other cheerleader named Jessy!"
I shot him once again but this time on his left leg. I said "If ever our paths crossed once again, I'll make sure to put the bullet between your eyes!" Then we returned to our penthouse.

I made arrangements to our school's principal. My mother is the biggest donor in our school so they usually do what my mom told them. I asked the principal to suspend Jessy for 3 months and I also asked for a restraining order so that she won't bother my sweet pea forever. I want her expelled but Mia has a good heart. She won't let me do it.