Imagine #74

Imagine: Being Dean's daughter and sneaking out for a hunt. You walk into your motel room after killing the monster and there is a surprise

**************************************

     I turned to get my key out of my pocket, looking around. I put it in the doorknob and walked in my motel room. I turned the light on, only to see a tall man in my bed. He was laying with his feet out and crossed, his back against the headboard with his arms crossed. I gasped, throwing my hand down onto my gun because it was instinct, but I didn't pull it out. I sighed, tossing my bag onto the table.

     "Damn it, Dad," I said, looking at him. "What are you doing here?"

     "Came to check on you after you ran off without telling me or Sam," Dad said, standing up and walking over as I got in the fridge. "Are you hurt? What were you hunting? Did it bite you? Bleed on you?"

     "I am fine!" I said sternly, grabbing a drink and shutting the fridge. "It was a ghoul. No, it didn't bite or scratch or bleed on me. God, would you relax?"

     "Here, let me look at you," Dad said.

     He grabbed my shoulders and turned me toward him. He grabbed my chin and twisted my head around, looking at my neck as I rolled my eyes. I shrugged his hands away.

     "I was worried," Dad said.

     "You shouldn't have been," I returned. "I can handle myself."

     "...Would you just tell me next time you find something?" he asked as I turned and started packing my bag.

     "No promises," I muttered.

     "Y/N," Dad said seriously.

     "Fine," I looked over my shoulder then back down at my bag. "Do me a favor. Call me next time you decide to sneak into my motel room. I could've shot you."

     "Yeah, yeah," Dad said, and I chuckled.