Imagine #35

Imagine: Dean rescuing you and feeling terrible about what he did (Imagine #34 pt.2)

..................................................................

     I woke up finally, using all my effort to open my eyes, despite the massive headache I had. I lifted my head, finding I was bound to a chair, arms tied behind my back. I looked down at my feet, pulling at the ropes. A voice made me jump as my heart sped up.

     "Wow," A man said in the shadows, appearing in the light. "Y/N, it's really you."

     "I know you?" I asked, looking at the man.

     "Oh, yeah," He grinned, holding his arms out. "You and I have been enemies for a long time."

     My face turned mad as I stared up at him.

     "Astaroth," I whispered, watching as he approached me.

     "Ah, you always have been a smart cookie," He said, kneeling down to my eye level. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this."

     "You found me, good for you," I said, trying not to cry as memories came back. "What are you gonna do? Kill me?"

     "Oh, you mean like I did to Sam?" He said, and I looked away with teary eyes. "Not yet. For what you and your little boyfriend did to me, I'm gonna torture you until you wish you were dead."

     I didn't look at him, so he grabbed my chin and made me turn my head.

     "What's the matter?" He muttered. "Thinking about Sammy? Oh, you probably know it's your fault he's dead. You just don't wanna admit it. See, deep down, Dean hates you almost as much as you hate yourself. He knows it's your fault too."

     "You don't know anything," I growled. "You killed Sam, not me."

     "Oh, Y/N, quit lying to yourself!" He yelled suddenly. "We both know that's not true. It may have been me, but it was your hands."

     "Go to Hell," I said.

     He sighed, coming back over by me. He knelt down to whisper into my ear.

     "He died screaming," He whispered, and my face twitched out of anger. "But you, you'll be so numb, you won't be able to speak."

     He punched me, hard. I felt the blast in my lip, and blood came quickly. I looked back up, getting another hit. And another, after another. He finally stopped, and I spit blood on the floor next to me. I did what I could to catch my breath.

     "Damn, this feels good," Astaroth laughed. "But let's pump it up a notch, shall we?"

     He pulled out a knife, and I shook my head. He smiled cruelly.

     "No," I said, squirming. "Hold on, wait a minute."

     "Hey!" Dean screamed in another part of the room before a gunshot went off.

     Light shined for a split second, and there was a hole in the middle of Astaroth's forehead. He fell down, dead. The knife he held clattered on the floor. I looked at Dean with relief filling me as Dean ran over to me, fear in his face. He started untying me.

     "Dean, I'm so sorry," I whispered, some tears mixing with blood and bruises on my cheeks. "I-I didn't mean to get caught, I just couldn't fight back, and I.."

     I was breaking down because I was scared and hurt. Dean shushed me and pulled me out of the chair once I was free. I cried into his shoulder as he held me.

     "Y/N, it's ok," He told me. "I'm so sorry, baby. He's dead now, everything's fine."

     I looked down at Astaroth one more time before we left, and I fell asleep against Dean's shoulder on the way back to the motel.