Imagine #23

Imagine: Being the smallest Winchester and living with Sam after you and him separated from John and Dean

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

     I sat in class, waving my pencil around between my fingers. Of course, I wasn't paying attention. I never did. At this point in the school year, I would usually be moving again. But Sam said I'm not gonna be switching again anytime soon. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened. I turned my head.

     "Excuse me, Mrs. Barnes," The office administrator said. "Uh, Y/N Winchester will be leaving."

     "Thank you," Mrs. Barnes said, and I was excused from class.

     I walked into the office, and Sam was there waiting for me. He grinned.

     "Hey, kiddo!" He said, strangely excited as he took my backpack from me. "You ready?"

     "Yeah," I said quietly, walking out of the doors with him. "Where's Jess?"

     "She got caught in class," Sam told me. "She'll be home when we get there."

     I nodded, not saying anything else. Sam says that even when I was younger, I've always been a quiet kid. But now with everything that's happened, I don't have much to say. But I spend my days driving myself crazy.

     "You ok?" Sam asked as we approached his car. "Something happen at school?"

     "No, I just.." I paused, not sure what to tell him. "I've been thinking a lot about Dad and Dean lately."

     We stopped at his car, and he held my backpack at his side. He was confused.

     "You mean going back to Dean and Dad?" He asked.

     "No, of course not," I said. "I love living with you and Jess, it would just be nice to talk to them again. I mean, it's been two years."

     "Even after what Dad did?" Sam said. "Y/N, Dad left you alone in a motel room for a week. He didn't say anything to me or Dean, because he was mad about the werewolf hunt."

     I swallowed, realizing I started something I shouldn't have. I looked away from Sam.

     "I pulled you away from them because I thought it was best for you," Sam continued. "For us. I just want you to be able to be a kid, not like I was."

     "I know," I told him. "Sorry I brought it up."

     I got in the car, slamming the door shut and ending the conversation.