Suddenly, an object roughly around the size of Kurama's chibi form tackled the blonde to the ground.

When Naruto finally opened his eyes, he found a raccoon-dog sitting on top of him, smiling.

"Shukaku, hey."

"Naruto!!! Has Kurama been crying?"

"What? Well..."

"Naruto you better not tell him," Kurama growled.

"No, he hasn't why?" Naruto answered.

"Oh, nothing. I thought I just sensed something weird coming from him, that's all."

"Oh, how about you? I sense something weird from you as well. Have you been crying?" Naruto teased.

"What???!!! No!!! Of course not!!!" The tanuki pouted as he got flustered. The blonde looked towards Gaara who nodded.

"Oh? Really?"

"Of course, I am the great One tails, Shukaku!!! I don't cry!!!" He yelled.

Naruto chuckled, "You know Shukaku, it's okay to let out your feelings. It's not healthy to bottle them up all the time." Suddenly, there was a plume of smoke and Kurama popped out. The tanuki jumped off of Naruto and tackled him. Kurama groaned as the two fought for a bit. Sasuke and Sakura were just standing in the background, confused as ever. First, it was Kurama, being the nine-tails, now it was Shukaku, the one-tails? And Naruto was friends with both of them!!?? Even the sand genin??!! They both sighed and looked at each other. They shrugged as they talked through their mental link.

"What the heck is going on?" Sakura asked.

"Hn."

"How does Naruto know all of them?"

"Hn."

"Can you stop saying hn?"

"Hn."

"Please!!!"

"Hn."

"I'll tell Naruto you like him."

"HNNN!!!"

"Okay!!! I'll tell him!!!"

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!"

"What?"

"Hn."

"Hey, Naruto!!!" Sakura called out.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!"

Naruto looked back at them and tilted his head curiously.

"Fine, fine I'll stop!!!" Sasuke yelled.

Sakura smirked.

"Oh, nothing, nevermind."

Naruto looked at Gaara and shrugged.

"Don't do that ever again," Sasuke growled.

"Hmm... Well, you were annoying so I had no choice," Sakura shrugged.

Sasuke growled in response.

"Guys, the sand genins are also coming along with us. Let's go," Naruto beckoned. They both nodded and followed, Shukaku and Kurama were walking along beside them with their tails swishing around wildly. The 8 walked along the path silently. Naruto, Gaara, Shukaku, and Kurama were in their little world whispering about things that the others couldn't hear. Sasuke kept eyeing the red-head as he hn'd away to Sakura, Kankuro, and Temari talking.