They got first in movie songs dance for their performance. She looked so happy. When the judges praised their academy, she had happy tears in her eyes.

Later we all went to have dinner. After dinner, we all went to our respective houses.

I reached my home. Mom and dad are sitting in the hall seeing some movie.

"Hi, My dear son. Finally, we can see you. These days, you seem so busy." My mom said dramatically.

"Leaving home early. Suddenly disappearing to somewhere. It's all-new. But if we ask, you will say its nothing " My dad said analysing.

God! Seems like I got caught.

"Ok. Ok. I agree. Stop. You both. " I said surrendering.

"Then explain my dear son." Mom said.

"Ok. Listen. Ma. Dad. I fell in love. Her name is Mahira. " I said in one go.

"Oh my goodness! I know. I know. I'm so happy. Wow." My mom started jumping in happiness hugging me.

"Come on. Say her details. Have you proposed to her? Did she say yes? Do you want us to go and talk with her parents? " She started her interrogation.

"Ma. Maaa. Cool down. First, sit. Listen to me." I said making her sit.

"Yes. Sit. Let him talk." My dad said holding her.

"Ma. First I saw her two years back in Rajasthan fighting and saving two girls from a group of boys." I started explaining them.

"I lost her that day in a blink. I thought I will never see her but suddenly she appeared in front of me in Mr Kapoor's daughter engagement. That day is one of the luckiest days in my life ma. I too thought to go and say my love towards her but think practically, would any girl believe if a guy suddenly appears and say I love you. No. Right. So I first want her to know me. So I started with friendship but very soon I will confess my feelings. Today I even met there parents. They are pretty cool, same as you two. " I said.

"Oh. Seems like my son is head over heels with this girl. I'm so happy for you man. " My dad said hugging me.

"Yes. Son. I'm very happy. I have confidence in my son's choice. By your words, I can say she is a very good girl. By the way, you said today she performed at the dance festival. Show me her dance. " Ma asked.

I took my phone and showed them her dancing video.

"Wow. She is so beautiful and she dances so well." Ma said praising her.

They both liked her so much. They are so eager to meet her in person.

.
.
.
.
.
Next Morning :

Aaradhya's pov :

Today I invited Rahul bhaiya, Anirudh, Arjun and his friends to breakfast.

Yesterday they helped us and cheered for Mahira and Purvi. We are so busy yesterday morning with preparations and even during dinner, we all are tired, so we didn't talk much. So I thought to invite them for breakfast and thank them. Mahira and Purvi family members are also present, they will go this afternoon. So we all can spend so good time.

Both Mahira and Purvi's parents agreed to my idea. They said, they also want to thank the boys for their help.

We all started to prepare breakfast. They all arrived one by one by 8 am.

We all had breakfast. Mahira and Purvi's parents thanked the boys for their help.

They answer it is their responsibility as friends.

Both Amu and Yash are glaring at each other. What is with these both?

We all played some board games for some time. As both Mahira's and Purvi's parents have to leave, they started packing.

Rahul bhaiya, Ithika, Anirudh, Purvi went with Purvi's family members to the railway station.

Daksh insisted, he will take Mahira and her parents to the airport, so they left for the airport.

I, Amu, Arjun and Yash are left in the house.

Arjun suggests watching some movie till they arrive, so we all seated and started watching a movie.

Daksh's pov :

I started to the airport with Mahira and her family.

Soon we reached the airport.

Mahira is hugging her dad and saying she will miss him so much. They talked for some time.

Later Mahira started talking with her mother.

I gave them some space, so they can speak freely.

Uncle came towards me.

"Hi Young man. I think I caught you." He said raising his eyebrow.

"I.. don't understand uncle. " I said with fear of being caught.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to be a villain in your love story. I observed you staring at Mahira every time. I can say by your looks. Once I too stood in your place. You like her. Right?" He asked keeping a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, uncle. I love her. I love her very much. I promised you that I will keep her happy throughout my life. I will support her, in her very step. I will never leave her hand in any kind of situation. I know uncle, she is your precious daughter. You love her so much. I promised you that your precious daughter will be my precious wife. My wife. " I said with determination.

"Good. Good. As far as I observed you in these two days. You are a good man. You love and respect my daughter. So I'm giving you a chance. Go for it. Confess your feelings to her. If she too feels the same, I don't have any objection." He said.

I hugged him immediately.

"Thank you so much, uncle. " I said.

"It's ok. What about your family? Do they know?" He asked.

"Yes. They are happy to get a daughter-in-law like Mahira. My mom is so happy, that she is ready to meet her at this minute." I said smiling.

"Oh. Ok. All the best son. " He said hugging me.

I and Mahira waved them bye and started back to her house.

***********************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What is your favourite pokemon?

What do you think about the chap?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.