Chapter 8: When the Henny in the system.

I would of never thought me and Noah would grow to hate each other and have beef like this. Every time I see him now it's like I don't even know him. I get it though he's hurt so I'll accept that. But what's really hurting me is Tavon and Bri not talking to me. We been planning our college life together since we were kids and now look at us acting like we never knew each other. Acting like strangers. I did give up on reaching out but it's not because I don't miss them it's because I'm just tired of trying. They have been ignoring me and I think Tavon even blocked me. I would of tried to just pop up but I feel like they need some time to cool down. I'm not sure how long that will take though. I feel so lonely, I go to class and then straight back to my dorm room.

So it's Friday night another typical Martin rewatch for me in my dorm room and then I get a knock at the door. I bet it's Noah I know he feels like an asshole from the other night.  I go to open the door and it's the girl from my English 101 class.

"Hey Ash it's me Hillary from 101" she says.

Duh I know.

"Hey...." I say.

"I know it's pretty random but I was wondering if you would like to go to this party with me tonight? My mom wants me to try to make new friends and you seem pretty cool." She says

What type of random weird shit is this? Like out of everyone here at this campus you decided to come and ask me. Why would I go to a party with you?

"Sure I'll go with you I just need some time to get dressed." I say.

What the hell? The words came out of my mouth so easily. Maybe it's because I'm just as lonely and desperate as she is.

"Sure I'll meet you in the lobby." She says.

"Okay Cool." I say.
About 45 minutes later I'm ready.

I know what you're probably thinking why am I hanging out with a girl I barely know

I know what you're probably thinking why am I hanging out with a girl I barely know. It's because I need to get out of this dorm and be around good vibes and chill you know? Just one night where I'm free from my thoughts about Noah and my friends. I head down to the lobby to meet Hillary and we head out to the party. When we get there it's a bunch of kids drinking and turning up exactly how every college party is. The party is in the backyard of the huge house. There's a bonfire and even a DJ. I walk over to grab a drink and start vibing by myself. Just me my drink and the music. And the best of it all no damn Noah around to judge me. I made one mistake and now it's like I've been such a bad person all this time. I hate him, I swear the next time I see him..... I look up and there he is. In the middle of the party looking like he's been drinking. I try to walk off to a corner hoping he doesn't see me. What is he even doing here? He doesn't like parties.

Unfortunately we spot each other but this time it was different it was like we were drawn to each other and were connected across the room. He walks over to me and just stares at me. It's not an angry stare or a sad stare. He looked at me like he needed me but I needed him too. He pulled me to him still not saying a word. And we kiss.

In the middle of the party in front of everyone but it was like we were the only two people in the room in the world

In the middle of the party in front of everyone but it was like we were the only two people in the room in the world. We continue to kiss and then he pulls me inside the house and upstairs. I'm not even sure who house this is. Normally I would say we shouldn't be doing this and that this is crazy and wrong but as much as I was fronting I have to admit I'm still so in love with him it was always him and it will always be him.

We find a room and we still haven't said two words to each other. He just places me on the dresser and knocks everything off and continues to kiss me. He picks me back up and places me on the bed and pulls up my dress and starts giving me head. It was amazing I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Noah." I say.

"Shhhh." He says.

He continues for a while and then we start having sex. It was so passionate I guess because of all the emotions we had been feeling for the last couple of weeks and how we haven't been with each other in a while but this made up for it. It was like nothing ever happened or didn't matter all that mattered was us and our love for each other. After we were done having sex he still wouldn't talk to me.

"Hey don't you think we should talk about this?" I ask.

He ignores me and continues to zip up his pants.

"Noah can you answer me?." I ask

"Look just because I can't control my hormones around you when I'm drunk doesn't mean I forgive you. You hurt me Ash." He says and he turns around and looks at me. He has tears in his eyes.

"You were my world, I loved you. I wanted to marry you and you just threw it all away." He says.

He looks so broken.

"Noah it was a mistake I was confused I know it's not an excuse but I swear I never wanted to hurt you. Baby I love you it's you I love."' I say. And I hug him.

"Ash get off me man." He says.

"Why can't you forgive me?" I ask and I'm still trying to hold on to him. He pushes me off him and now we're both crying.

"Don't you get it you hurt me." He says.

"I'll do anything to make it right." I say.

"It's nothing you can do to ever change this feeling." He says.

So I storm out of the room and run down the steps and back out the to the backyard. I try to look for Hillary and tell her I'm ready to go but I can't find her. I go back inside the house and to the front yard and decide request an Uber. I pull out my phone and I'm not sure if it's the area I'm in but I wasn't getting service at all. So I start walking around trying to get service and next thing you know I end up in the street. I'm still a little drunk so my judgement is off and I didn't hear the car speeding up towards me. It happened so fast I didn't have time to move. All I could hear was Noah screaming Ashley....but it was too late I was hit.

END OF CHAPTER