Chapter 9: NAH REALLY WHAT THE HELL?

I open my eyes and I'm laying in a hospital bed. I'm in shocked. What the hell just happened did I really get hit by a car? Oh no here comes pain my left side is joking me!! What the hell is going on and how did I get here? And where is Noah? All of these thoughts are going through my head right now. And then I look over to my right and Noah is walking in the door and right behind him are Bri and Tavon. They actually came here....for me?

"Yes you're woke, my baby how are you feeling?" Bria asks and she gets in the bed with me and hug me.

As bad as I want to say I'm in pain and her squeezing me ain't making it any better. I just allow it because lord knows how much I missed her hugs and her.

"You're probably hurting her Bro, chill." Tavon says.

We lock eyes. There he goes again always reading my mind always knowing me. For a while it felt like nothing ever happened. We all burst into laughs and it felt okay.

"As much as I'm enjoying this, I just want to say....I'm sorry to all of you. I really mean it. I don't know what came over me, lying and cheating, I just I don't know. " I say.

"Im sorry too, I promised to always protect you and yet I left you hanging over something that really didn't have much to do with me." Tavon says. And he he comes and sits on the other side of me on the bed.

"Im sorry for being jealous, it's just sometimes you and Tay... you guys are in your own little world and it's like you're best friends and I'm just on the outside looking in." Bria says.

"Bri as much as I love Tay me and you have a bond that no one else could ever come in between and I mean to be in honest if I would of came to you I wouldn't have been in this situation anyway." I say.

"Yeah you have a point there you did screw up your life huh?" She asks.

And me her and Tavon begin to laugh. I stop and look up at Noah.

"And you, I wish it was more words I can think of to say how sorry I am, I don't know what else to say or do to prove it to you, but I am and I know I made some mistakes HUGE mistakes but I am still so hopelessly in love with you. And I hope we can start over....." I say.

Noah is quiet and he's staring at me. We're all waiting to hear what he's going to say. And then there's a knock at the door.

"Well this is kind of awkward

"Well this is kind of awkward... but I just had to make sure you were okay."

"How did you even know she was here?" Noah asks

"I was at the party and I saw her run outside, and I went to run after her to talk.....I saw everything." Justin says.

WTH is happening right now. No like seriously when is this going to end? Here they are again. Standing next to each other both staring at me, I'm lost for words.