Chapter 7: Me Myself and Dussé

This chapter is told through the point of view of Noah.

Everything has just been a blurr. I go to class come back to my dorm drink until a pass out and repeat. I haven't been returning anyone's calls. Well it's not really anyone calling except my mom. I haven't told her about the break up yet. I just don't want to talk about it with anyone. I just can't believe her man. I can't believe this happened to us. Ash was my best friend my baby. I trusted her and now it's like I don't even know her. I mean after everything we been through this was all it took? Some corny ass college dude. I would have never betrayed her like that. Apart of me just feels like I want to let it go and move on but then another part wants me to hurt her for hurting me and embarrassing me. I mean talking about it behind my back with her best friend. Like I'm a damn lame. Nah that's not how we about to rock out. I know exactly what to do. And the first step is me calling Ash.

"Yo Hey what's up?" I say

"Hey" She says

"What's up with you?" I ask

"Nothing I'm um just shocked that you called, I didn't expect to hear from you." She says.

"Yeah um I needed some time to cool down but um are you free today?" I ask

"Yes for you of course." She says.

It wasn't for me of course when she was cheating. I mean she was literally fucking another nigga.

"Yeah I was wondering could you come pick up the rest of your things?" I ask.

"Oh......um yeah of course." She says.

"Yeah like around 7 or 8 would be fine." I say.

"Okay that's cool." She says.

"Ard bet." I say and hang up.

A couple of hours later I get ready for her to come.  I have a girl I just met sitting on my bed. And I know Ash should be knocking on my door at any time now.

"Knock knock"

"Excuse me for one second." I say.

"Oh what's up Ash" I say

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh what's up Ash" I say.

I know she is probably wondering where the hell my clothes are. And why would I call her over here like this.

"Uh Hey where are your clothes?"

"Probably over there on the floor right next to your box of things

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Probably over there on the floor right next to your box of things." I say.

"Oh okay yeah about that...can we talk?" She says.

"I'm kinda busy right now." I say.

"Doing what?" She asks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh wow" she says.

"Yeah if you could just grab your stuff and see your way out." I say.

She walks over to grab her things. And then she stops and looks at me.

"I'm so sorry that I turned you into a jerk, I'm sorry that me hurting you would make you think of some kind of scheme to get me over here to watch you hook up with some nobody that I'm sure you just met and don't care about." She says.

She walks towards to door.

"If you were trying to hurt me, guess what you did." She says.

She leaves and slams my door, next thing I know I'm in the hallway with nothing but my boxers on yelling.

"You did this! And I'm not going to feel guilty for it!"  I say.

She stops and turns around and glares at me. It feels like it's just me and her in the hall but in reality It's so many people stopping and staring as they walk by. The girl I was with even left. And she was right I could care less about her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Ashley says.

"You is what the hell is wrong with me!" I say.

"I made a mistake but you intentionally tried to hurt me by calling me over here to see you with some Thot." She says.

"Mistake? How was that a mistake Ash?" I ask.

"Can we go in your room and talk about this?" She asks.

A part of me wanted to say yes  and let's talk it out. This was was my baby. My love my Ash. But I couldn't because every time I looked at her all I saw was....

"Get the hell out of here ain't shit to talk about!" I say

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Get the hell out of here ain't shit to talk about!" I say.

She looks at me like she can't believe I'm talking to her like this. And like she doesn't know who this person is standing in front of her.

Her eyes start to water and we're just staring at each other.

"It has to be a way to fix it we have to fix it." She says.

"Nah and save the tears man, go cry on the nigga you was fucking door." I say.

I go back in my dorm and slam the door.
END OF CHAPTER

2 Boys and 1 Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें