.°୭̥author's note+shoutouts.°୭̥

And we have reached the end of Andromeda!!!!!

Jeez guys thank you for supporting this book and thank you for supporting this too until to its last chapter!

I hoped you had fun reading this cause I personally find this story quiet boring*-* but welp still thank you so much!!!

I still can't believe though that this book ended surpassing 2k reads and 500 votes and im so happy like i wanna give you all a hug right now!(ಥ_ಥ)

If you are wondering if this will be the last book then it isn't, as you can see this is a series and every member of nct dream will be having a book each (bruhh im somewhat regretting to it though cause it would probably take me a year to finish it all(>_<)).

lemme drop the titles here:

01. Andromeda | huang renjun

02. Teenage | lee donghyuck

03. Sour Candy | park jisung

04. Watermelon | mark lee

05. Serenade | na jaemin

06. Anchors | lee jeno

07. For Rent | zhong chenle

So yep that's all of them and wish me luck cause like online class will be starting next month and i think i might not be that active here anymore.

Maybe I'll start 'Teenage' next week and i hope that you'll support it too like how you supported my first book uwu

SHOUT OUT TO THESE PEOPLE (that i already considered as my friends but i dunno about you though
;-;)☆\(^ω^\)

LuckyEstrella22  leemark358 shaynehwang2  iapnai roastedfullsun xiaoryoung ravalyne Nefelibata127

Thank you so muchuee for your support(╥_╥)

And to these two bish right here nanazclubb keaopta ;)
check their stories too!

Lastly to this deadass:( @nahyuxk (she deleted her acc though and i didn't know if she made a new one or not) but shoutout to you sis you're the best!!

A very big thank you to you guys i love ya'll!!!

And special chapter will be posted tomorrow for reaching 1k reads≧﹏≦

See you on the next book!! uwu</3

[🌱]