andromeda | e l e v e n

[🌱]

"MOOMIN!" Renjun almost lost his balance while untying his shoes when his hyung, Ten, hugged him.

"Ten-hyung?" He asked and wondered on why he's here in their dorm.

"The one and only"

Ten placed his other arm around Renjun's neck and pinched his cheeks which made the younger one to groan.

They were then greeted by the loud noises coming from the dining table. Eleven boys occupied the whole dining table while three other boys chatted in the couch.

"What the? Why are you all here?"

The boy who has an angelic face immediately stood up from his chair and approached Renjun with a wide smile.

"Renjunnie!"

"T-taeyong hyung I-i can't b-breath"

Taeyong's eyes widened and removed his arms. He apologetically looked at him before going back to his seat.

"Sorry Injun, come here and join us" He nodded in response and pulled out a chair.

The boy felt his tummy grumble as soon as he saw the dishes served in the table. It looked like it came out from an expensive restaurant in Seoul.

He digged in to his food completely ignoring his surroundings.

"You came home late, why is that?" Doyoung said while observing Renjun who was eating.

He placed down his utensils before facing Doyoung and the others.

"I finished my painting and I walked someone home"

The loud atmosphere dropped and everyone inside turn their gaze to the boy.

"Walked? Someone? Home?"

Johnny being the supportive hyung he was, stood up and dragged his chair towards Renjun.

"And who is this someone?" Yuta stopped in the middle of eating and gave him a smirk.

"GIRLLLLFRIENDDD!!" Chenle yelled and clapped his hands.

"No she's not" Renjun threw out a deadly glare totally disgusted by Chenle's words.

He's not yet ready for that kind of stuffs and besides she is not his type.

"Then who is this 'girl'? What is your connection with this 'girl'? When did you met this 'girl' and lastly why on earth did you walk this 'girl' home?"

Jaehyun straightly asked and the poor boy gave out a heavy sigh.

"First this 'girl' is Eunha and she's just my friend, I guess?"

"Oohhh is she the girl from the fair?" Ten stared at Renjun and wiggled his eyebrows.

Renjun nodded his head and Ten's lips slowly formed into a smile.

"We didn't know that you have other friends besides us hyung" The maknae crossed his arms and raised a brow at him.

"I-i don't know—WAIT WHY ARE YOU EVEN ATTACKING ME AND WHERE'S THE BRAT?"

They became silent after he  mentioned Haechan. His forehead crumpled comepletely puzzled out.

"Call out Haechan, Jeno"

Doyoung's voice gave shivers to Renjun's spine. He sounded so serious and not so happy.

Jeno stood up and walked towards their bedroom with heavy steps.

No one dared to talk and waited for the two to come back.

"What happened hyung?" The curious boy nudged Winwin who was just sitting beside him eating silently.

Winwin gave him a confused look, he doesn't know what's going on too.

A few minutes have passed and they heard a loud bang from the room.

Jeno showed up and Haechan was behind him with his head down.

"Sit" Taeyong commanded and tapped the chair beside him. Haechan immeadiately sat and didn't talked.

"Haechan are you ok—"

"Did you did 'it'? Yes or No?" Renjun was cut off by Doyoung.

"I d-don't know h-hyung"

Haechan said with a shaky voice. His body started to tremble and tears trailed from his eyes to his cheeks.

"Doyoung-hyung please calm down" Jungwoo tried to touch Doyoung but the boy glared at him.

Renjun who didn't know a single thing still hoped that Taeyong would stop Doyoung but he just stared at Haechan with anger in his eyes. He seems to be controlling and calming himself at the same time.

'Shit maybe the brat really did messed up things this time'

He thought to himself and he too was worried about his friend's situation.

"YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHETHER YOU FUCKED SOMEONE OR NOT AT A BAR ONE MONTH AGO?!"

Renjun's eyes widened up as he heard Doyoung. Winwin had the same reaction too.

Doyoung's words kept on repeating inside his mind and he couldn't move.

"I-i'm s-sorry—"

"YOU FUCKED THE GIRL AND NOW SHE'S PREGNANT AS HELL AND YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU ARE SORRY?! JUST WOW DONGHYUCK!"

Doyoung almost punched the younger one in the face but Taeyong stopped him from doing so.

"Enough Doyoung" Taeil softly said.

Doyoung slammed his hands in the table and stood up from his seat before heading towards the bathroom.

The deafening silence afterwards made Renjun lost his appetite so he excused his self and headed towards the couch. He reached out for Jaemin who was sulking in the corner to ask about Haechan.

"Two days ago, early in the morning, there's this girl who came here in our dorm claiming that she's pregnant and the father of the child is Haechan-hyung"

Renjun was shocked and speechless upon hearing Jaemin.

"I didn't know about tha—"

"It's because you were still sleeping at that time hyung" The boy shrugged his shoulders and nodded.

"But sti—"

"Loudly hyung, you were loudly sleeping when the girl came" Renjun shut his mouth and gave up.

"Then the other hyungs heard about it from our neighbors so they visited us here"

"Do you know who the girl is?"
Jaemin seemed to be having second thoughts whether to tell him the name or not.

"Please don't yell after" The boy nodded his head and leaned closer to Jaemin.

"Just say it haish" Renjun annoyingly eyed him waiting for his next words.

"Kim Daerim from class A-1, our classmate"