andromeda | t h r e e

"So you met a guy?"

"Yeah"

"And he believes in aliens?"

"Yeah"

"Handsome?"

"Yeah"

"And you like him?"

"Ye-Of course not!" Eunha almost choked on her food after hearing Yerim's last question. She gave her a deadly glare but the other girl just burst into laughter.

"You should see your face! Hahaha!!" Haeun too was laughing while holding her stomach apmost bending.

They were making fun of her, it's natural for them though.

The day ended pretty well than expected and they had fun exploring the whole Science Fair.

"See ya tomorrow girls!" Yerim yelled at them and made a face which again caused them to laugh their asses off.

[🌱]

"Hey Eunha!" She was completely spacing out the entire discussion and yet she didn't notice it but her friends did.

There were many things running inside her head like that Chinese lookin' boy whom she met yesterday.

"Y-yes?"

Haeun snapped her and stared at her for a few seconds trying to figure out what's happening to her friend.

"Mind telling us what's going on inside your little brain Ms. Park?" Eunha shivered and felt some goosebumps when Yerim spoke.

It was rare of her to speak in that way and when she did, it only means she is serious as hell.

"Uhm just about yesterday, I think?" She immediately stood up from her seat when the bell rang. The two followed her from behind silently still confused by her actions.

[🌱]

"So one serving of pasta, two burgers with fries and three iced tea" The cashier handed them their trays after paying.

There were a lot of students in the cafeteria so they had a hard time finding some unoccupied tables.

"Finally! After roaming around this place for approximately eight years!" Both Eunha and Yerim rolled their eyes at the brown-haired girl while placing their trays in the table.

She was again being overdramatic and they still didn't get used to it.

The loud noise in the cafeteria became silent when two girl entered the large doors. Some of the students inside were murmuring something.

They watched them getting their trays and finding a table which was unluckily just beside them.

"Oh my god it's Daerim from class A-1" Eunha's gaze diverted at her overdramatic friend while sipping some drink.

Her brows knitted when she noticed that Haeun was careful not to be heared by anyone else.

"What happened?" Yerim asked in a low voice just enough for the three of them to pick up.

"There were rumors saying that she became pregnant"

The girl almost spilled her drink after hearing it. She's somewhat petrified in her seat.

She didn't want to believe it since Daerim is known to be the 'prefect' girl in the whole campus and she didn't want to judge her.

Eunha secretly glanced at the other table but got caught by Daerim's friend.

She gave Eunha a glare which made her looked back to her own food.

"Argh Yuna is really a certified brat" Haeun complained referring to Daerim's friend.

Yerim nudged her elbow and gave her a displeased face saying that she shouldn't say things like that but the girl just rolled her eyes still not sorry for what she had said.

Thankfully after how many minutes of silence, the cafeteria's atmosphere became normal.

The large doors opened again revealing five boys who were laughing and playing with each other.

Eunha remained silent but her eyes seemed to be screaming while eyeing someone. One of them was the boy from the fair. She didn't know that they were schoolmates all along and the thought of it makes her want to squeal and just get out from the cafeteria.