andromeda | t w e n t y - s e v e n

Her friends were confused why Eunha came back with a red nose. She just gave them a small smile and sat in her seat.

The scene earlier kept on replaying in her mind, she was suprised when she saw it.

She didn't know that the transferee they were talking about is her cousin, Park Yeona.

And why the hell were they out not in their classes?

The rooms for the younger years are located on the other wing and that made her more suspicious.

'Him and her alone in the middle of class hours'

Eunha was obviously jealous about it.

Her mind was starting to create some hypothesis like maybe they were in a secret relationship thingy or maybe her cousin was the one who Renjun really loves.

She messed her hair up and then thought that she just got inside this school so why on earth would they have a relationship to each other?

Renjun too was clearly asking her if she was the transferee so maybe there's nothing between them.

'But how can you explain about the fact that the two of them were really, obviously, totally, perfectly talking to each other when there is class?'

'Why would they meet up or something?'

The girl let out a heavy sigh and was becoming crazy thinking about that.

She closed her eyes before inhaling and then focused herself to the discussion.

[🌱]

Class ended and the girl was still sitting in her chair doing nothing.

Yerim approached her and tapped her shoulders.

"You fine?"

She just gave out a forced smile before looking away.

"Park Eunha what happened to you??????" Haeun shouted from behind which made her look.

"N-nothing"

They both squinted their eyes at her not convinced by her answer. She was totally not fine and you could see it painted on her face.

"We know you're not girl so spill it out" Yerim crossed her arms and stared at the girl sharply.

"Aishhh fine"

"So?"

"When I went to the comfort room and then got out I heard HIM talking to the transferee"

Haeun raised her left brow completely confused.

"Who's 'him'?"

Eunha pursed her lips and blankly stared at her friend. A second after, Haeun's eyes slowly widened up and realized who it was.

Yerim giggled and nudged Eunha's elbow.

"Girl are you jelly?" They teased which made her brows knitted together.

She glared at them and stood up from her seat getting her things inside her bag.

"You know why would you get jealous when Renjun himself said to your face that you are the one that he loves?"

Eunha stopped after hearing Yerim. Her heart beat began to go fast and she then again remembers Renjun's confession.

"But he's been avoiding me"

"Psh you don't know the reason why so go now and get your man"

Haeun winked at her and pushed her towards the door.

She gave them a smile before going out of the classroom. The girl checked Renjun's classroom and saw no one.

"Jeez how can I find him?"

Her head turned towards the hallway where the lockers were located and then saw his friends but he was not there.

Eunha then approached them with a shy smile.

"Hi noona!!!" Chenle greeted her and went for a hug so as Jisung.

After her birthday party she had been slowly becoming close to them and it was heartwarming to meet some new friends.

"Looking for Renjun?" Jeno closed his locker and faced her with a teasing smile.

The girl felt her cheeks burning and shyly nodded her head. Chenle squealed and started teasing her too.

"Haechan did you see him?"

The tanned boy shrugged his shoulders off while carrying a bag that was probably not his.

"What the?! I thought someone stole my bag!" She saw a girl coming towards Haechan with heavy steps and then she realized that it was Daerim.

"It's not good for you to carry heavy things" Haechan said before walking away and pulled Daerim with him.

"Let me go Donghyuck!!"

Eunha chuckled while looking at them two. The news about them already calmed down and the students too already accepted the truth.

"Pfft I can't even imagine living in their house" Jaemin commented and waved goodbye to them.

"I HEARD YOU BUNNY HEAD! AND I THINK I HEARD HIM SAYING HE'LL GO TO THE SCHOOL'S FIELD!!" Haechan shouted and gave Jaemin a glare.

Jaemin just laughed before going away.

"Thank you guys"

"No problem noona!"

[🌱]

Eunha felt the wind's breeze when she headed towards the large field. It's where soccer and baseball are played and it is really a large field to play with.

She then saw Renjun in the middle of it standing and staring at the sky.

He looked like a model for shampoo products. The wind effortlessly messed his hair up and it really looks good on him.

Her heart beat was going crazy again when she got near.

"R-renjun"

The boy turned his gaze and for a second he was suprised after seeing her.

"I-i"

He remained quiet and cold not minding the girl beside him.

Eunha reached for the hem of his t-shirt and then lowered her head. She let out a heavy breath building her courage up.

"I-i like you"