andromeda | s e v e n t e e n

"I can't take this anymore!"

Eunha's lip formed into a smile while eyeing at Haeun. She had been continuously complaining about their school works.

Lots of lots of things to do were piled up and their exams is near. They couldn't relax for a bit because the deadline is already near too.

Even though it's Saturday today, they still have classes. Things really needs to be rushed especially now that it will be the last time they will can feel free from works.

"Shush your mouth Haeun and just finish your research"

Yerim glared at her whining friend. She was getting annoyed by her and she could not focus because of her noises.

"I wanna eat!!!"

Eunha shook her head and started typing her unfinished research paper. Haeun was acting like a total baby.

A few hours had passed by before they decided to take a break first.

Good thing too that their teachers gave them enough time to finish their works.

It didn't feel like it was Saturday, the ambiance inside the campus is like Mondays.

The three even saw Haechan with his friends and Daerim in the canteen too. The news about them were still a hot topic and now that they're already here, it became more loud.

"Hey Eunha" Her head immediately turned to Yerim. She raised a brow and sipped her milktea.

"Your birthday is next week girl"

Eunha's eyes widened and took out her phone in her pocket. She check out the calendar and let out a sigh after.

"And next week is our exams too" Haeun suddenly said before massaging her head using her fingers.

"Shit, it's only a two-day exam, Thursday and Friday!" Yerim then started to panic while Haeun on the other side gave her a bored look.

Eunha slammed her hand in her table which made them yell out of suprise.

"What the?!"

Her two friends almost fell out from their chairs. The girl just gave them an apoligizing look before cleaning her things up.

"I'm going to the library to study, you guys wanna come?"
Haeun messed up her hair and burried her face in her desk. She looked at Yerim and saw her pouting.

"We still need to finish these"

Eunha pitied her friends and herself too. Her school works were not yet finished but she needs to study too.

She stood up from her seat and headed towards the open door.

[🌱]

Eunha was greeted by the smell of books and a peaceful atmosphere. It has been a while since she last stepped inside the library.

Well she's not really the type of person who loves books but it didn't mean that she hates it. She's somewhat in between of the two.

Her eyes darted at the librarian. The woman was now in her eighties and still she chose to continue working here.

She then walked to the bookshelves to find the book she needed.

Eunha's whole body stopped when she notices a familiar figure on the other side of the shelves.

She squinted her eyes and saw Renjun.

The boy seemed to notice that someone was watching him so he roamed his eyes around the library.

And then he met hers.

Eunha immediately turned back and tried to catch up with her breath. She calmed herself down before turning her head again to see Renjun.

Her brows furrowed when she saw no one.

"Hi"

The girl almost lost her balance when she heard a voice from behind her.

She looked and saw the guy she was looking for just by now.

He was his reading glasses and he had earphones stuck in his ears too.

Her throat became dry while observing his whole appearance.

He looked so fine as hell.

"H-hello"

"Are you here to study too?"

Eunha unconsciously nodded her head. It seems like her mind was no longer in charge of sending instructions to her body.

"Good then let's study together"

She couldn't talk back and she just found herself after sitting in one of the table inside the library with her crush.

Her hands were trembling while opening the book. She was inhaling and exhaling secretly.

Another hour had passed and she felt like she was not breathing for the entire time.

They talked to some things too and Eunha's heart malfunctioned while talking to him.

"I'm just going to stay here and wait for my friends"

She said when they stopped near at the school gate.

The boy nodded at her and placed his right hand behind his head.

Euna noticed that something was bugging him so she raised her eyebrow.

"You ok Renjun?"

Renjun stopped and looked straight into her eyes.

"Are you free this Sunday?"

Eunha's eyes widened upon hearing his question. She slowly nod her head and bit her lower lip.

She then saw how Renjun's lip formed into a smirk.

"Let's go out tomorrow then"