andromeda | t w o

'A n d r o m e d a'

Those eight words were written in a calligraphic style. Eunha was amazed and wished that she has that kind of penmanship too.

The Andromeda galaxy is one of her favorites since she's interested about space. She even remebered saying to her mom when she was still a kid that she wanted to be an astronaut someday and fly to Mars.

She believes that space is still a mystery to humankind. Well, talk about alien invasions, space wars or other things outside our galaxy or even beyond.

"Pfft do you believe that aliens exist?"

She mumbled hoping for Yerim to answer her but instead was stunned upon hearing a man's voice.

"Yeah, I think aliens do exist"
His voice was kind of soft and at the same time strong, it was a mixture of both.

Eunha slowly tilted her head up and locked eyes with the boy standing beside her.

His face seemed to be glowing due to the rays of the sun from behind and with it, it made him look like an angel.

"U-uh" He stared at her before fixing up his glasses using his index finger then looked back to the painting.

She didn't know why she was stuttering and why she find him attractive, uneasy with what she was feeling, her eyes diverted to the crowds searching for her two bestfriends.

"Space is cool though, that's why I like it" He commented that made the girl beside her glance at him, again.

'This guy looked so Chinese'
She thought to herself while observing his features.

The boy stood tall with both hands in his pockets. The wind caused his blonde hair to be messed up which unexpectedly looked good on him. He ran his fingers through his hair to straighten it out a bit and licked his lower lip to prevent it from drying out.

He then caught Eunha who was captivated by his looks which made him chuckle. She blinked several times before realizing that she was staring at him for too long.

"Eunha you—" She whispered to herself with both eyes at the ground, too embarrassed to meet his eyes. Her cheeks turned as red as a tomatoe which made her even more guiltier.

"MOOMIN COME HERE YOU— " Both of them looked for the person shouting from a distance.

"I'LL BE THERE!" The blonde boy shouted back and turned to meet Eunha's eyes before giving her a warm smile.

"I have to go, see you when I see you"

"O-okay"

She said with a suprisingly weird tone of voice, she was frightened by the way she had said it but eventually managed to dodge it off by waving her hand at him who was little by little disappearing through the crowds.

"HEY EUNHA!"

She almost lost her balance when both Haeun and Yerim showed up in front of her holding three bento boxes.

"What are you guys—"

She couldn't finish her words once they suddenly dragged her in one of the benches and sat down.

"I didn't know thay they were selling these! So I had to wait in order to buy them! But it was worth it though!" Haeun said while opening the box.

They were then greeted by an exquisite aroma of the dish inside.

"It smells so good!" Yerim shouted while holding her chopsticks.

"W-what just happened?" Eunha suddenly questioned herself out of nowhere.

The two gave her a confused look before resuming in praising the food they had bought.